Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this one from rawk...
I don't even know why we bother pretending this is a "competition" anymore. It's not just PSG that have UEFA in their back pocket, Man City are in a similar entanglement with the Premier League. The number of dodgy decisions that went their way over the last two seasons can't be coincidence. Money is changing hands somewhere. Wouldn't rule out the Tory government's involvement either. Last thing they want is Liverpool winning a league title and the spotlight being on our general anti-monarchy, anti-Tory stance. The establishment media are the same. Every single one of them is singing from the same hymn sheet, all bought off by the oil dollar.

Unreal.

I like this one from rawk...
I don't even know why we bother pretending this is a "competition" anymore. It's not just PSG that have UEFA in their back pocket, Man City are in a similar entanglement with the Premier League. The number of dodgy decisions that went their way over the last two seasons can't be coincidence. Money is changing hands somewhere. Wouldn't rule out the Tory government's involvement either. Last thing they want is Liverpool winning a league title and the spotlight being on our general anti-monarchy, anti-Tory stance. The establishment media are the same. Every single one of them is singing from the same hymn sheet, all bought off by the oil dollar.
Fucking deluded.
This country is turning into the good old U S of A (well football wise at least) and the Dippers and Rags carry the biggest star spangled banners $$$

Mane's on 200K and Salah's on 225K, they're paying their new wonderboy roughly the same as they pay Matip/Milner/Kieta; which is low considering he's the bestest in the world ever,
That list is just wrong as we all know that their players play for nothing because of their love for the club.

“Bad situation”. You won two trophies! Great run in the champions league, finished above most teams in the premier league..
Every other team in the country apart from the has beens from just outside of Manchester would not think this a “bad situation” at all!
Just most of you lot. You really a are self pitying whining self absorbed bunch eh. :)
Oh the joy of the English language and the ability for some to seize on the tiniest thing to score some points or add to the stereotype!
In this (my) particular post, I must apologise for not clarifying or making it crystal clear that i was referring specifically to the league, the references to finishing 2nd and also to, "by a point".
I must remember to add try and make myself clearer.
But then again taking a positive out of your post, it is wonderful that my little missive did add to your post count for the last 12 years ;-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.