Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this one from rawk...
I don't even know why we bother pretending this is a "competition" anymore. It's not just PSG that have UEFA in their back pocket, Man City are in a similar entanglement with the Premier League. The number of dodgy decisions that went their way over the last two seasons can't be coincidence. Money is changing hands somewhere. Wouldn't rule out the Tory government's involvement either. Last thing they want is Liverpool winning a league title and the spotlight being on our general anti-monarchy, anti-Tory stance. The establishment media are the same. Every single one of them is singing from the same hymn sheet, all bought off by the oil dollar.

I don't even know why we bother pretending this is a "competition" anymore. It's not just PSG that have UEFA in their back pocket, Man City are in a similar entanglement with the Premier League. The number of dodgy decisions that went their way over the last two seasons can't be coincidence. Money is changing hands somewhere. Wouldn't rule out the Tory government's involvement either. Last thing they want is Liverpool winning a league title and the spotlight being on our general anti-monarchy, anti-Tory stance. The establishment media are the same. Every single one of them is singing from the same hymn sheet, all bought off by the oil dollar.
They aren't very self aware are they?

That's a classic.

Everything he said is wrong. I am guessing he has a mental health issue so we should not mock him. He needs support.

Mental illness.

The Torys? Hate Liverpool? Evidence A m’lud C12B7708-AC25-447D-86C4-E6188423B02F.jpeg

I find this interesting. You could argue this fan could be a fan of any club with his them against us. Hell I had a united fan tell me that Liverpool is the media darlings. The self awareness amongst the dippers/rags is staggering.

The media/officials are against every club it seems. It’s a tricky circle to square. City fans know we are treated differently. It would appear that the authorities are playing a complex game. Cloak & dagger spy novel type of espionage goings on’s!

How do I prove that I am more paranoid than you? Tinker tailer scum Scouser…out now. Digital download only. Liverpool tickets not acceptable. Mild tear gas may be used. 10% off if you have an asthma condition :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.