Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe all this to be true, but maybe some is myth, cba checking

Anfield was owned by a rich Tory, who put up the rent for playing there, so Everton fucked him off & did their own thing

Now for the funny part: the rich Tory, being left without a team to change rent to, decided to start up his own football club, Liverpool. Having no players, he raided the Scottish leagues & bought Liverpool a load of decent players

So not only were Liverpool founded by a Tory (pmsl), they were also the very first club to have a sugar daddy (pmsl even more)

Even if it’s not true, they spread a load of untruths about our club so fuck it, it’s 100% true even though I’ve not checked
I don’t know about anyone else but I believe this word for word.

Something we will never see, but would be interesting to see what Pep would do with Trent.

An exceptional player, but not 100% sure he’s a full back (in the big games always has a mistake in him).

Something we will never see, but would be interesting to see what Pep would do with Trent.

An exceptional player, but not 100% sure he’s a full back (in the big games always has a mistake in him).
Agreed, very interesting. Guessing he’d play a Cancelo type of FB role. Wand of a right foot when he’s on his game

I believe Trent knows the words to YNWA, so could maybe get him to sing it in the Kippax as part of an initiation ;-p

Agreed, very interesting. Guessing he’d play a Cancelo type of FB role. Wand of a right foot when he’s on his game

I believe Trent knows the words to YNWA, so could maybe get him to sing it in the Kippax as part of an initiation ;-p
The Terence Trent love in on the tele before the England game made me feel sick. Oh dear, he's not first choice for England - let's portray him as a victim and get everyone and their wife to say how he should be - twats!

Everton used to play there.
And Anfield is actually closer to the Everton "Roundhouse" than Goodison.
Recall driving past it every time my old man took me to Anfield when growing up...but all down to the change of grounds etc Maly refers to.

The "Trafford massive" were out in force yesterday outside the Swamp.
All 6 of them holding the same flare and snarling for the cameras.
Those fuckers mean business
They may "mean business"...but Its just doesn't "Mean More" to them
If they too had swallowed all the corporate bullshit from their club, as of course have I from mine, then they would have pushed those pesky Glazers out of "their" club.
Joking aside, the US owners simply dont care as long as the money keeps rolling in.

I believe all this to be true, but maybe some is myth, cba checking

Anfield was owned by a rich Tory, who put up the rent for playing there, so Everton fucked him off & did their own thing

Now for the funny part: the rich Tory, being left without a team to change rent to, decided to start up his own football club, Liverpool. Having no players, he raided the Scottish leagues & bought Liverpool a load of decent players

So not only were Liverpool founded by a Tory (pmsl), they were also the very first club to have a sugar daddy (pmsl even more)

Even if it’s not true, they spread a load of untruths about our club so fuck it, it’s 100% true even though I’ve not checked
...it is all true. All this information is in the public domain.

The tory landowner, and also freemason, in question was John Houlding.

During this time Houlding annoyed Everton on numerous occasions... by increasing interest charges on a loan he'd made to the club initially, later, having acquired the land at anfield Road (having previously been renting it and then sub-letting) by increasing annual rent charges by over 100%. Everton baulked at this and moved on to pastures new, or Woodison Park as it is now known.

Left with a football stadium standing idle and not generating revenue, Houlding happened upon the idea of forming his own team to play in the stadium. He recruited an Irish manager who went on to construct a squad which consisted entirely of Scottish players.

Originally operating under the name of Everton FC & Athletic Grounds Ltd, known as Everton Athletic, the FA refused to accept a club being named as Everton, as there already was one - so liverpool FC were born - although hardly organically.

They have since played in a ground that they didn't actually purchase.

Interesting fact... the 2 most plastic football clubs in England are the 2 that were given the grounds that they play in to this day for the sum of £0.00p, with no rent to be paid. As discussed previously, liverpool FC are one, the other go by the name of the city they reside just outside of, in the Metropolitan Borough of Trafford.

Interesting fact #2... although united were formed as newton heath decades before John Henry Davies bought land at old trafford, built a stadium on it and gave it to newton heath with no rent payable (on the proviso that they changed their name to Manchester united and shirt colour to red), they were going nowhere and would have folded were it not for the fact that Davies also cleared debts that threatened to put them out of business...
... so, in effect, the 2 most plastic clubs in the country are the two clubs that were formed by sugar daddies. Fancy that.

They may "mean business"...but Its just doesn't "Mean More" to them
If they too had swallowed all the corporate bullshit from their club, as of course have I from mine, then they would have pushed those pesky Glazers out of "their" club.
Joking aside, the US owners simply dont care as long as the money keeps rolling in.
Long may it continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.