Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just realsied looking on Google maps that Anfield is sat in the Liverpool area of Everton. Odd.
I believe all this to be true, but maybe some is myth, cba checking

Anfield was owned by a rich Tory, who put up the rent for playing there, so Everton fucked him off & did their own thing

Now for the funny part: the rich Tory, being left without a team to change rent to, decided to start up his own football club, Liverpool. Having no players, he raided the Scottish leagues & bought Liverpool a load of decent players

So not only were Liverpool founded by a Tory (pmsl), they were also the very first club to have a sugar daddy (pmsl even more)

Even if it’s not true, they spread a load of untruths about our club so fuck it, it’s 100% true even though I’ve not checked

I believe all this to be true, but maybe some is myth, cba checking

Anfield was owned by a rich Tory, who put up the rent for playing there, so Everton fucked him off & did their own thing

Now for the funny part: the rich Tory, being left without a team to change rent to, decided to start up his own football club, Liverpool. Having no players, he raided the Scottish leagues & bought Liverpool a load of decent players

So not only were Liverpool founded by a Tory (pmsl), they were also the very first club to have a sugar daddy (pmsl even more)

Even if it’s not true, they spread a load of untruths about our club so fuck it, it’s 100% true even though I’ve not checked
Sounds gospel to me, must be true then! The original rent boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.