Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
...it is all true. All this information is in the public domain.

The tory landowner, and also freemason, in question was John Houlding.

During this time Houlding annoyed Everton on numerous occasions... by increasing interest charges on a loan he'd made to the club initially, later, having acquired the land at anfield Road (having previously been renting it and then sub-letting) by increasing annual rent charges by over 100%. Everton baulked at this and moved on to pastures new, or Woodison Park as it is now known.

Left with a football stadium standing idle and not generating revenue, Houlding happened upon the idea of forming his own team to play in the stadium. He recruited an Irish manager who went on to construct a squad which consisted entirely of Scottish players.

Originally operating under the name of Everton FC & Athletic Grounds Ltd, known as Everton Athletic, the FA refused to accept a club being named as Everton, as there already was one - so liverpool FC were born - although hardly organically.

They have since played in a ground that they didn't actually purchase.

Interesting fact... the 2 most plastic football clubs in England are the 2 that were given the grounds that they play in to this day for the sum of £0.00p, with no rent to be paid. As discussed previously, liverpool FC are one, the other go by the name of the city they reside just outside of, in the Metropolitan Borough of Trafford.

Interesting fact #2... although united were formed as newton heath decades before John Henry Davies bought land at old trafford, built a stadium on it and gave it to newton heath with no rent payable (on the proviso that they changed their name to Manchester united and shirt colour to red), they were going nowhere and would have folded were it not for the fact that Davies also cleared debts that threatened to put them out of business...
... so, in effect, the 2 most plastic clubs in the country are the two clubs that were formed by sugar daddies. Fancy that.
Yeah, but history....

Something we will never see, but would be interesting to see what Pep would do with Trent.

An exceptional player, but not 100% sure he’s a full back (in the big games always has a mistake in him).

He would bench him and play Walker as he is half the full back Kyle is.

seems we were wrong, from rawk, of course,

Just rewatched the 2-2. They done well, you know. We bossed that 2nd half but they hung in, like we did in the 1st half. Be a hell of a game over there.

seems we were wrong, from rawk, of course,

Just rewatched the 2-2. They done well, you know. We bossed that 2nd half but they hung in, like we did in the 1st half. Be a hell of a game over there.
... clearly he recently got his Deludamol prescription renewed.

He would bench him and play Walker as he is half the full back Kyle is.
He's very very good at fee kicks but not a lot else imho. He isn't strong or quick enough to play in our midfield, and he's too poor defensively to be anything but a wing back - a defensive liability if you ask me. And, annoyingly, every throw-in I see him take is a foul throw, but he is never penalised for it.
A legend in his own mind, I suspect.

Anyone remember this game? I think this is all referee (major) decisions in that game. Amazing to watch it back and wonder how lfc and ref got away with it. And pushing our players into the hoardings is a shite tactic, real injury stuff that, spiteful fuckers.

I hope the video stays, this copyright shite is leading to a total blackout. I couldnt publish it on YT

Anyone remember this game? I think this is all referee (major) decisions in that game. Amazing to watch it back and wonder how lfc and ref got away with it. And pushing our players into the hoardings is a shite tactic, real injury stuff that, spiteful fuckers.

I hope the video stays, this copyright shite is leading to a total blackout. I couldnt publish it on YT

... the level of cheating is quite simply off the scale.

What a fkin horrible club they are..

Whinging, cheating, detestable bunch of *****, from their manager to their fans, to the vast majority of their playing staff and to the media ***** such as Carragher who shouldn't be anywhere near a TV screen ..!

They all think the footballing world revolves around them when in reality no fucker can stand them..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.