Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed there, think this one was blown a bit out of proportion and that's from someone who strongly dislikes the gnashing bastard.

To anyone who manages a football team it's just another international tournament that's a pain in the arse. Most fans of top clubs who lose players in the season to these tournaments feel the same

Watching Premier league retro on Sky , Palace 3 Dippers 3 , 2014 , when the Dippers were singing "we're gonna win the league "when winning 3-0 , one of the funniest games ever , if their is ever a reason to take the piss out of the scousers and their arrogance , this is it, just got the popcorn out , enjoy.
Are you sure?
Funnier than "the slip"?
Funnier than "Aldo" and Steve McMahons & "1 minute, 1 minute"??

1989 was the worst for me being as I was living in Woolwich at the time and watched it in a pub there.

Watching Premier league retro on Sky , Palace 3 Dippers 3 , 2014 , when the Dippers were singing "we're gonna win the league "when winning 3-0 , one of the funniest games ever , if their is ever a reason to take the piss out of the scousers and their arrogance , this is it, just got the popcorn out , enjoy.
never forget watching that game. turned it off at 3-0, gutted. turned it back on just before the end to see how it finished, just in time to see palace's 3rd go in. scared the living crap out of everyone in the house, they thought someone had been murdered. the biggest bottle job

To anyone who manages a football team it's just another international tournament that's a pain in the arse. Most fans of top clubs who lose players in the season to these tournaments feel the same
It's the main reason why the majority of flags at England games carry the names of lower division / non-league clubs. Fans of top clubs tend to see international football as low standard, and little more than an irritation that serves no purpose other than to disrupt 'elite' football.

The sooner international football is consigned to the bin the better imo.

Are you sure?
Funnier than "the slip"?
Funnier than "Aldo" and Steve McMahons & "1 minute, 1 minute"??

1989 was the worst for me being as I was living in Woolwich at the time and watched it in a pub there.
Has to be a contender for the biggest bottle job in football history , ours was Luton at home 1983 , we've all got skeletons in the cupboard.

never forget watching that game. turned it off at 3-0, gutted. turned it back on just before the end to see how it finished, just in time to see palace's 3rd go in. scared the living crap out of everyone in the house, they thought someone had been murdered. the biggest bottle job

IIRC didn't Rogers say that morning in the media that our GD advantage of 9 wasn't insurmountable and they would be going after it at Palace ? I ran around the house shouting like a madman when Palace equalised.

IIRC didn't Rogers say that morning in the media that our GD advantage of 9 wasn't insurmountable and they would be going after it at Palace ? I ran around the house shouting like a madman when Palace equalised.
Yes. Some forget that the league was in our hands by the Palace game thanks to Slippy G.

I feared at 3-0 that they might make it tight for the final match or two. Step up, Dwight Gale.

Going to be horrible tommorow. This everton team has no fight and if they score early enough it could be 6 or 7. Sharing your city with manu must be bad but it really cannot compare to these scumbags. The worst are the ones who have barely any interest and become massive fans after a derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.