Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Premier league retro on Sky , Palace 3 Dippers 3 , 2014 , when the Dippers were singing "we're gonna win the league "when winning 3-0 , one of the funniest games ever , if their is ever a reason to take the piss out of the scousers and their arrogance , this is it, just got the popcorn out , enjoy.
This post compels me to post this

IIRC didn't Rogers say that morning in the media that our GD advantage of 9 wasn't insurmountable and they would be going after it at Palace ? I ran around the house shouting like a madman when Palace equalised.
Is exactly what happened. Both Rogers gobbing off and the running round the house like a mad man.

Great player around at the time I first started being taken to Anfield by my old man.
Sad to see him him go and especially after suffering from parkinsons for so long.
RIP

A fine player. I felt he was better in midfield than in attack, smart management to move him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.