Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
never forget watching that game. turned it off at 3-0, gutted. turned it back on just before the end to see how it finished, just in time to see palace's 3rd go in. scared the living crap out of everyone in the house, they thought someone had been murdered. the biggest bottle job
We had it on the computer, but I stopped watching, when Littlewoods' third went in, though we kept it on.

l suddenly became interested again, when Palace scored their second, and went absolutely mental, when Dwight scored the equaliser.

Dwight Gayle - on a par with Demba Ba!

We had it on the computer, but I stopped watching, when Littlewoods' third went in, though we kept it on.

l suddenly became interested again, when Palace scored their second, and went absolutely mental, when Dwight scored the equaliser.

Dwight Gayle - on a par with Demba Ba!
this is all bringing back some top memories. and in many ways, made all the better by where i watched the liverpool game, the stevie geeeee "we don't let this slip" match. a mate (a blue) invited me round his mate's to watch that game. turned out it was full of armchair dippers. all in their liverpool shirts, none of them from liverpool, none of them ever go to a match, all of them chatting shit all game. mega-knobs. i couldn't have planned that worse if i'd've tried. what happened in the subsequent matches more than made up for it

Well said pal. I loved watching him play back in the day, and he should have played far far more often for his country. Sad to hear of what happened to him, and of course this news today.
RIP indeed.
He was a very good player from what I remember as a kid, didn’t he win PFA or Football Writers player of the year one season?

He was a very good player from what I remember as a kid, didn’t he win PFA or Football Writers player of the year one season?
Not sure bud, but how about this for a battle after football? - he’d been living with Parkinson’s since 1984 according to news just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.