Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it enrages them like no other song.
A lot of folk think it's below the belt for mocking the poverty and deprivation of mass unemployment. For me it is funny because we know that if if there was 100% employment on Merseyside the cunts would still try to sign on.

The author of that article is the Head of the Regional Sport Agenda Team whatever that is.
Although it mentions Everton it a token way it is just a crybaby piece for LFC.

Brainless 'Feed the Scousers' chants won't go away but Everton and Liverpool get last laugh - Liverpool Echo

They really do love being victims don’t they FFS! The Liverpool Echo has honestly managed to link a 30 year old football chant calling scousers, to the tragic murder of that 6 year old boy in Birmingham.

They have no shame!
Given their recent record, and the response to it, you would think the Echo of all people would think twice about needlessly linking that poor child to their rancid cult of a club again

2FCB9FE9-0C41-49F7-B057-AE410917B312.jpeg

No you have got that all wrong mate! It's not stealing, it's their football heritage! The cheeky chappies from Mersyside have done it for years all over Europe, It's only a bit of fun and no one ever gets hurt n they go abroad do they?

They are European royalty afterall!

I think they may have had the odd incident, we can’t talk about that though can we.

Until Sunday I never had to remind myself who I despise more, it was always the rags and in truth, always will be but, seeing Klopp behave like he did on Sunday pushed me close to changing my mind. And then I remembered the gpc, Klopp is a mere schoolboy compared to him. What a joke of a club, can't even do 'vile' properly.
Yep - I am old school and it will always be the rags - but these last years, probably because they are not challengers, I have developed utter contempt for the entitled scouse fuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.