Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scouse Echo whinge about fan chants, Klopp sulks and whines about referees and VAR and then we have Capt Plastic Henderson crying over player safety and burn out .........LOVING ALL OF THIS!
What the **** forgets is premier league players are handsomely paid for all this so welfare goes out of the window. If boxing day gets called off due to restrictions then I'll blame this twat for that.

Scouse Echo whinge about fan chants, Klopp sulks and whines about referees and VAR and then we have Capt Plastic Henderson crying over player safety and burn out .........LOVING ALL OF THIS!
To be fair it’s unfair.
We have the biggest squad in World football and a bench full of £50m players.
Dippers are all home grown or freebies.

The Bingo would demand (and probably get) the season declared null and void.
It’ll be some mastermind that can come up with some kind of coefficient when ending the league that can fulfil the objective of relegating Newcastle and stopping us winning the title. Then again .......

Managers create teams in their own image.

Shitalot had leg breakers in ginger pig toe sucker and Royston vasey to bully and harrass, incey wincey as the cockernee guv, as well as the more balletic Tom Daley types who were always obliged by the tame whistlers.

Herr bingo klapptrap has sly, snide individuals throughout his side. Dyke I've always thought was constantly out of position, with an enormous gob to match his ego. Arnold can cross a ball, which is great as a winger. But is a poor defender. The star man is robbo, everything bingo wants in a player. Utterly despicable intentionally trying to hurt opponents. And like all bullies an utter coward when called out. Their midfield such as it is, is full of cloggers that Danny Murphy would approve of, with late challenges and feigned injuries.

The forwards have great skill. It's all the more sad that their default is to cheat, to foul and to dive. Mane's assault on Eddie should have been prosecuted, no place on a football pitch. Salah likes a tumble, even with no contact. Like I say he has tremendous skill but is totally dishonest. Psychotic behaviour encouraged and endorsed by a manager who is graceless and as false as his horseteeth. They're louts who are a modern day Wimbledon. It disgusts me that ref's constantly fall for their play acting, aided and abetted by the syco press.

I am biased, but I genuinely think our players are sent out to play the best football they can. They work tirelessly for the best coach of his generation. As a result we have an incredible team ethic. Our players don't act cocky, even with all that they've achieved. The reflect our coach, an example in humility. We don't kick the shit out of opponents, cheat or generally act like cunts.

The red cheeks hate and fear us. They don't understand us either as a club or a team. That's why they'll fail. Again.
Indeed, and I even shout “get up” at our own players from the stands when they go down for no reason. I fucking despise it and think we don’t need to do it and I don’t want it at our club. I’ll openly call it when our players have dived… i can’t be doing with fans who are constantly crying about not getting decisions and creating a big thing about minor incidents.

There were a few in the matchday thread on here the other day, saying that Jesus was purposely elbowed in the neck when there was just incidental contact and Jesus needed to get the fuck up and just get on with the game. Thankfully it was just a few posters.

But Liverpool FC from manager to team to fans seem to be rabid in wanting every single decision whether it be wildly wrong or not. The crying they’ve done in the last few days has been ridiculous.

Having to moan and bellyache all the fucking time is part of their mindset, so it doesn't matter what is happening they will find something to complain about. I don't know if Bingo was like that before he crossed the threshold into the pit of the wailing dervishes but if he was it's increased tenfold.
There is not a day goes by when representatives of the cult are not bleating about how unfair life is to them. They even wore tee-shirts in support of that fucking cannibal if I remember correctly: endorsing racism and biting opponents, FFS. They managed to make it look like everybody was just ganging up on poor, misunderstood Suàrez, an innocent bystander caught up in an ugly world of racism.

That fuck-awful club have a very very long history of playing the victim card: happy to point accusatory fingers at every other club for the tiniest of infringements, yet scream in violent indignation should anyone mention their absolutely appalling record of crowd violence, destruction and ultimately murder of innocent people.

Some clubs have a small section of mindless morons who follow them, causing chaos in their wake, deliberately trying to give themselves a reputation as 'hard men,' ready with fists and boots and knives in order to make a name for themselves. Not much the clubs can do about scum like this, some people are just born knuckle draggers.
But then you have a club like the dippers who seem to actively encourage their fans to behave like total and utter dickheads. They looked away when their feral, inbred fans smashed our bus up, they looked away at Heysel when their totally out of control supporters well and truly crossed the line, certain sections of their grotesque supporters club go public and make videos threatening physical violence to a Premiership footballer who accidentally put one of their players out for a while.

And they have the fucking nerve to stand on their soapboxes and preach to the rest of the footballing world.

Having to moan and bellyache all the fucking time is part of their mindset, so it doesn't matter what is happening they will find something to complain about. I don't know if Bingo was like that before he crossed the threshold into the pit of the wailing dervishes but if he was it's increased tenfold.
There is not a day goes by when representatives of the cult are not bleating about how unfair life is to them. They even wore tee-shirts in support of that fucking cannibal if I remember correctly: endorsing racism and biting opponents, FFS. They managed to make it look like everybody was just ganging up on poor, misunderstood Suàrez, an innocent bystander caught up in an ugly world of racism.

That fuck-awful club have a very very long history of playing the victim card: happy to point accusatory fingers at every other club for the tiniest of infringements, yet scream in violent indignation should anyone mention their absolutely appalling record of crowd violence, destruction and ultimately murder of innocent people.

Some clubs have a small section of mindless morons who follow them, causing chaos in their wake, deliberately trying to give themselves a reputation as 'hard men,' ready with fists and boots and knives in order to make a name for themselves. Not much the clubs can do about scum like this, some people are just born knuckle draggers.
But then you have a club like the dippers who seem to actively encourage their fans to behave like total and utter dickheads. They looked away when their feral, inbred fans smashed our bus up, they looked away at Heysel when their totally out of control supporters well and truly crossed the line, certain sections of their grotesque supporters club go public and make videos threatening physical violence to a Premiership footballer who accidentally put one of their players out for a while.

And they have the fucking nerve to stand on their soapboxes and preach to the rest of the footballing world.
You Sir are spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.