Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t have heard a peep had they won and we’d lost.

And that's one of the more nauseating aspects of Littlewoods - their reaction to any adversity is contrived, controlled and manipulated by their disgusting lackeys in MSM. I often wonder how their fans who are capable of thinking for themselves feel about the saliva-dribbling knuckle-dragging hangers on.

And that's one of the more nauseating aspects of Littlewoods - their reaction to any adversity is contrived, controlled and manipulated by their disgusting lackeys in MSM. I often wonder how their fans who are capable of thinking for themselves feel about the saliva-dribbling knuckle-dragging hangers on.

They are just totally shameless in everything they do or associate themselves with - a truly fucking weird cult .

So you will not be watching the new drama about Hillsborough then I bet. I am giving it a swerve.
I've never so much as watched a documentary on the event never mind a scripted drama. Can you imagine an hour or so of nothing but teary-eyed scousers wailing: "Oh, woe is me."?

Fuck me, I'd rather be the house DJ in Dante's Inferno.

Strange that Klopp had been his old happy go lucky, hail fellow well met, media friendly, complimentary to the opposition self, until a couple of weeks ago. Coincidentally that was the time just before City went to the top of the table and turned around all that GD.
The man is so transparent it's almost embarrassing, but then again nothing seems to embarrass that lot. My guess is that it's not long now before he implodes completely.
4-0 home win with a dipper red card at ours should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.