Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s this bollocks about Henderson saying players could strike over their welfare surrounding Covid,just picked up on it when pep was asked about it he said he understood the concern,but can’t see it happening, Henderson needs to concentrate on what he is average at playing football fuck up take your wages and leave the important stuff to people who know what they are talking about..

It's in their Dna.
I won't click on the site of that rancid club but I would imagine they're blaming everyone and everything else.
It won't be their fault will it? It never is...
Basically saying we should be made to play our U23s. Also bemoaning the fact Robertson will now be suspended for Chelsea.

Basically saying we should be made to play our U23s. Also bemoaning the fact Robertson will now be suspended for Chelsea.
For a club that supposedly aren't bothered about us they spend a hell of a lot of their time and energy talking about us.
Shipman knows that the game is up and he's on the edge of another meltdown.

He has no point, it’s the way English football has been for a long time, they take the Amazon dollar over Christmas and live with the consequences, he’s just being a **** as usual.

I know but when covid is rampaging through the teams the usual injury problems teams have to deal with gets exacerbated tenfold. I also happen to agree with him that there are too many games over the winter period. Pep has been talking about going on strike today. Wenger has been beating this drum for many years before he left the league. Klopp's views are not new or unique to him by any means.

287 pages. Are you being ironic?
Our manager and local paper aren't constantly talking about them though are they?

We talk about other clubs on fans forums as other clubs fans talk about other clubs including us.

We don't go out of our way to tell everyone we're not bothered about them either so no I'm not being ironic.

Last night he said only we have a squad big enough to to play 2 games in 2 days
We all have the same size squads ffs, not our fault we buy quality instead of the shite they pack theirs out with. It’s why we can rotate successfully whilst they struggle , he’s a fucking ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.