Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
His random digs at City are a bit boring now to be honest. He does have a point, and I actually appreciate him being repeatedly outspoken about issues like this, but there's absolutely no need to throw City under the bus completely unprovoked to make his point.
He has no point, it’s the way English football has been for a long time, they take the Amazon dollar over Christmas and live with the consequences, he’s just being a **** as usual.

Klopp be moaning that the wrong game got postponed at his next press conference
I can't abide the Teutonic hypocrite. Sunday was another level, but hacks me off how he gets so much air time - Sly and media so far up his Anfield it beggars belief. Still it gave me a laugh knowing they had dropped points.

What games will that physco Robertson miss now? I celebrated that long overdue Red card nearly as much as our one awarded penalty decision this season....

I think they have a very deep and decent squad. Their best for decades
They've got the 25 best players in the world in their squad, until it doesn't suit them.

They are stacked up front, maybe a bit light in goal, ok in defence, and have tonnes of midfielders. Not sure what he's moaning about. He doesn't believe it, he just wants to use it to whinge about us which is delicious frankly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.