Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed in myself with how much pleasure i took in Henderson playing poorly last night simply because he plays for Liverpool. I think i have a problem
I did the same with Rashford and Sancho missing the penalties, I wanted them to score but when they didn't I took solace in the fact it was 2 Rags that fucked it up, I'll see you at the self help group where we can burden others with our warped minds.

Henderson looks fucked since his injury he was never quick but seems to have lost a yard of pace.
Add that to Wijnaldum leaving and they will be short in central midfield unless they get a couple of signings in. I expect them to start strongly but fade away in January/February.

I did the same with Rashford and Sancho missing the penalties, I wanted them to score but when they didn't I took solace in the fact it was 2 Rags that fucked it up, I'll see you at the self help group where we can burden others with our warped minds.
I think I’ll be joining you.

Not sure why these cunts have a thread on here. Disappointed again that I can't put the O.P on ignore so that I don't have to see it.
Any chance you can let somebody else start the thread?

They mean...we have spent shit loads of money on consultants who have tried to build a "brand" and to create some aspirational bullshit for people "in the global football family" to buy into.
In other words...this means more....means nothing.
...but then what do I know...I am a grumpy old man stuck in the past...jumpers for goalposts anyone.
Can you help.me with another meaningless cliche please?
'We dared to dream'. Anything to do with eating cheese late on?

Great cameo from Henderson last night. Takes a lot of skill to float 30 yard passes repeatedly into touch. Impressive.
He has clearly mastered the art of the no-look pass. This and the ability to spot a pass that no other professional player with years of training would be pull off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.