Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah as is being reported didnt miss a penalty it was saved. He did miss the follow up which was an open goal.

TAA and VVD were awful, dippers dont have a midfield, expensive long ball team. They ran out of energy after around 30 minutes, they looked knackered. I was surprised how dippers play without ever having control of the ball or game.

I thought Leicester ( at times ) kept the ball better but both teams never really controlled the game. Even at 12 v 10 its was still basically end to end !

All credit to Leicester.

Funny to read the comments on RAWK,apparently it’s City’s wealth that’s to blame for them losing to Leicester and eventually the title,they sort of see themselves as the saviours of English football fighting the City evil oil empire,they console themselves with it when they lose,one joker on there said I hope City win the next 10 titles to show everyone what a farce it’s become,all I can say is where were Liverpool before City got the investment,they hadn’t won a title for 30 years,honestly never heard so much bitterness in my life.
Always the victims. Those posts sum up the dipper mentality perfectly.

Did you not see the vid of the Leicester player pointing to salah when he was on the floor calling him a cheat?
Salah was touched, but he wasn't tripped. If he was he would have gone over immediately. Watch it again, he puts his "touched" foot on the ground and then dives. Mane did the exact same to win a free kick late in the game
I thought the refs were under instructions this season to be more lenient with challenges, contact is not necessarily a free kick or in this instance a penalty. Same with Ronaldo’s penalty v Norwich, a hand on the shoulder and the shit house went down like a sack of spuds, Salah manufactured a penalty against Villa as well. Contact was made last night but ever so slight and not enough to bring him down but the cheating **** will do that all day long.

Marvin Hagler was my favourite boxer of all time, he had style (not as much as SLR) balls, ability, intelligence, personality, the best ever for me, that was an era for boxers around the Middleweight divisions, Marvin the man.
Me too, The GOAT
Dont get me started on the Leonard fight…

Sometimes I think RAWK is a parody account. Reading their post match comments and all this mention of City “cheats”. They are like a bunch of spoilt kids crying it’s not fair.
They never worried about themselves and the rags having more money to enable them to have the strongest squads in the days when they used to successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.