Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They weren't playing Manchester City last night. They were playing Leicester and lost because they created so few chances against a much-weakened side, missed the few chances they did create, and TAA and VVD defended really poorly against Lookman.

They have 41 points from 19 games. At that rate they'd get 82 points over a full season which is short of what you usually need to win titles. They should concentrate on the shortcomings of their own side, and also look at the lack of investment in their own side that has left them with an ageing squad.
The former can't defend at the best of times and his defensive inadequacies are papered over by some notion that he is a wing-forward and puts in crosses and free kicks! The latter is fast becoming a busted flush.

This gem in the post match thread on rawk...

I'm not brave.
But I ran up the tube lines in the 80s to stop us getting attacked.
I got kicked, shouted at, wide throwing fists, bottles, spit, abuse.
But I was protecting something, i don't know what i was protecting, littler people, I don't know who.
We didn't give a fuck if we won or lost.
We would not be beaten
and we ran, shouted, kicked, hit, and stunk, and hugged
all through London's innards

If you wouldn't have been with us
Cool, fuck us off and your criticisms of our losses are welcome.

And if you.are with us
I will jump down with.you
And we outrun the train.
And I will have your arm.

Beautiful. Forget Shakespearean tragedy, RAWK is the place. Thanks to those of you who trawl that cesspit of insanity bringing us these gems. As if it wasn't enough to support the greatest side Britain has ever seen, the rage of scousers and home counties rags just adds to the joy.

I'm not brave.
But I was protecting something, i don't know what i was protecting, littler people, I don't know who.
We would not be beaten

And if you.are with us
And we outrun the train.
Spice is a poor life choice

Hang on, I'm being told that last night was the first time in 35 consecutive games that the dippers had failed to score..

It was only their second defeat in 36 games..

They hadn't had to play 2 games in 2-3 days like other teams had to over the Christmas period..

They had rested players and had others returning from injury to select from including the world's best centre back.

They've scored 50 goals already in the league this season which is to be expected when you have the best forward in the world playing for you..

They were up against a team who were decimated with no recognised defenders available to pick from..

Said team also had to select an aging 70's comedy, rag and bone actor who just didn't look fit, to lead the line for them..

A team who let's not forget, a couple of days ago were running their bollocks off, chasing shadows whilst shipping half a dozen goals in the process..

To confirm, the dippers team last night contained..

The world's best goalie
The world's best right back
The world's best centre half
Hendo, how good is he ffs ?
Two of the world's best forwards, (the other red arrow was subbed on in the second half to complete the world's best forward line)..

The above was overseen by the best manager ever to manage a football team ever, ever, ever, just to be clear here.... EVER..!

Currently the dippers find themselves half a dozen points behind the league leaders with an inferior goal difference, despite said team having no recognised cente forward..

Half the season is now complete for the majority of the PL teams.

Lose their next game and the dippers will be 3rd in the league..

Something doesn't add up here..

On one hand I'm being force fed how wonderfully, brilliant the dippers are but in reality, when you analysis the actual facts, it appears that they are not as good as their sycophantic hangers on lead you to believe..!

I'm not brave.
We would not be beaten

And if you.are with us
And we outrun the train.
Cocaine is one hell of a drug

I'm not brave.
We would not be beaten

And if you.are with us
And we outrun the train.
My word - Sir Alfred Lord Tennyson's follow up to The Charge of The Light Brigade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.