Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Anfield Wrap pre-match preview, ladies and gentlemen.
Why do the weird, needy freaks have this psychotic obsession with everything associated with their club being ‘the best in the world?’
They have gone so far beyond parody that they need sectioning

View attachment 32949View attachment 32950View attachment 32951View attachment 32952

There's a song in there somewhere. Maybe something like: "We're The Best Team In The World, We're The Best Team In The World" ect etc......

The Anfield Wrap pre-match preview, ladies and gentlemen.
Why do the weird, needy freaks have this psychotic obsession with everything associated with their club being ‘the best in the world?’
They have gone so far beyond parody that they need sectioning

View attachment 32949View attachment 32950View attachment 32951View attachment 32952

If only Shakespeare would have known that he would be out penned by some scruffy Herbert in Liverpool in the pre match rabble rousing speech stakes he would have just dropped his quill and binned off the Henry V Agincourt effort.

If only Shakespeare would have known that he would be out penned by some scruffy Herbert in Liverpool in the pre match rabble rousing speech stakes he would have just dropped his quill and binned off the Henry V Agincourt effort.

I'm suprised a Scouser hasn't yet tracked down Shakespeare's Family line back to Liverpool.

Off to Ancestry.

Going to stick my neck out here a little, but I think Liverpool will struggle to get top 4 unless they strengthen their quad in Jan. Salah, Mane and Keita will be absent for most of Jan. If Spurs win their next two games and Liverpool lose to Chelsea then they will only be sixth points off fifth. Klopp doesnt rotate his players much and they could easily suffer burn out towards the end of the season as they did last season. Watch this space.

As much as I dislike Liverpool football club, this is pretty much nonsense or couldd be said similar about most deprived inner city areas including Manchester.

The dole scum smackheads nonsense peddled in the 80s really is outdated and sounds petty.

Call the cultists what they are sad obsessed cunts believing their own myths, but Scoisers in general I have met many and have been decent people.

In esscence Liverpool football club gives it's city a bad name
Yep, most Evertonians I’ve met and the ones on here are sound.
Not all LFC fans either, @LGWIO seems to be their correspondent to planet earth

As much as I dislike Liverpool football club, this is pretty much nonsense or couldd be said similar about most deprived inner city areas including Manchester.

The dole scum smackheads nonsense peddled in the 80s really is outdated and sounds petty.

Call the cultists what they are sad obsessed cunts believing their own myths, but Scoisers in general I have met many and have been decent people.

In esscence Liverpool football club gives it's city a bad name

True.

But when something has a public reputation, it's almost impossible to change that reputation.

People think it rains in Manchester all the time, hence the Rainy City tag.

There are many other places, even cities, like Glasgow, that get more rain fall than Manchester does. Yet ask most people and the words Manchester and Rain are inexorably linked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.