Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Anfield Wrap pre-match preview, ladies and gentlemen.
Why do the weird, needy freaks have this psychotic obsession with everything associated with their club being ‘the best in the world?’
They have gone so far beyond parody that they need sectioning

View attachment 32949View attachment 32950View attachment 32951View attachment 32952

"Into these, Liverpool. They stand in the way of reflective awe"

Gibberish. Just a farrago of random words. I'd love the author to come on here and explain to us what the fuck he thinks that means.

I know 2 Liverpool FC fans. They are everything you'd expect Liverpool fans to be when they talk about Liverpool FC. It isn't a myth about their deluded support. The things they come out with are just unreal.

Rawk have no time for us, they still think we have fifty players in our squad, and shock horror we can name two starting elevens( just like every other prem team can). Plus we buy loads of players every window, another absolute load of bollocks statement. The bitterest set of fans next to the rags, absolute cocks

As much as I dislike Liverpool football club, this is pretty much nonsense or couldd be said similar about most deprived inner city areas including Manchester.

The dole scum smackheads nonsense peddled in the 80s really is outdated and sounds petty.

Call the cultists what they are sad obsessed cunts believing their own myths, but Scoisers in general I have met many and have been decent people.

In esscence Liverpool football club gives it's city a bad name
I agree, I have worked with and still work with scousers. I have found them all to be very decent people without exception. You judge how you find in life imho.

"Into these, Liverpool. They stand in the way of reflective awe"

Gibberish. Just a farrago of random words. I'd love the author to come on here and explain to us what the fuck he thinks that means.
The anfield wrap has a very peculiar, over-written style which attempts to be folksy and streetwise yet which also manages to be achingly, hilariously pretentious in its own way. Like Radiohead covering a Pogues song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.