Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a regular visitor but I do occasionally like to feel their pain over on RAWK... The two posts below illustrate how the dippers are in a bubble and really do have a weird view on the game... The Milner comment is ironic considering that many of us blues didn't want him to leave and the post that suggests their PL title was the most miraculous event in PL history is laughable... There are loads more where these came from if you want a laugh

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 15.02.46.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 15.03.24.png

But then a sensible one comes along and will surely get the ban hammer very soon:

Screen Shot 2021-12-29 at 15.10.48.png

I'm not a regular visitor but I do occasionally like to feel their pain over on RAWK... The two posts below illustrate how the dippers are in a bubble and really do have a weird view on the game... The Milner comment is ironic considering that many of us blues didn't want him to leave and the post that suggests their PL title was the most miraculous event in PL history is laughable... There are loads more where these came from if you want a laugh

View attachment 32974

View attachment 32975
Erm , we still play 37 yr old dinho, older than judas

This is the way I see it.
City had a really tough start to the season.
Played Dips, chavs, spuds and rags all away and goons at home.
If there was a conspiracy, it's right there, with the P/L trying to create a 'title race' by giving City the most difficult start possible hoping that we would drop a lot of points making it easier for other clubs to build a head of steam and keep us back. That worked well didn't it?!
So now we are in a position where we have played our most difficult games (barring gooners away) and should have a steady run in to another title, fingers crossed.

Do you think that any of them know that this "great" squad of theirs was built off of a Criminal hacking breach of City's system?

That these melts who moan about FFP slaps-on-the-wrist for City actually did something themselves that should have had the perpetrators ('Pool) doing prison time but got off with a 1M fine?

A 1M fine to use City's scouting to assemble a PL & CL winning squad.

And yes, I'm only re-stating this for the losers from RAWK who lurk here to be reminded of the Criminal acts by their club on City which was arguably the foundation of all of their recent successes.

View attachment 32974

View attachment 32975

But then a sensible one comes along and will surely get the ban hammer very soon:

View attachment 32976
LFC winning the title is the greatest achievement in PL history? Odd, Nick must have missed Leicester winning it.

Never get this. Norwich have never beaten Liverpool and neither have Wolves since they came back up yet both teams have beat City.
Oh you’re looking for their victimhood to be merited with actual facts? That’s very naive of you, they work on the assumption that it’s it’s said with la and an explosion of phlegm then it’s the gospel truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.