Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
" a good owner from the Middle East" ? How do they define that then? They hate them all don't they?
Luckily, no Middle Eastern investment, would want a club that is known for having connections to a money launderin, terrorist funding, organisation. And I‘d also like to point out there are 39 other reasons the dippers wouldn’t be very good for sportwashing!

Did you not see the vid of the Leicester player pointing to salah when he was on the floor calling him a cheat?
Salah was touched, but he wasn't tripped. If he was he would have gone over immediately. Watch it again, he puts his "touched" foot on the ground and then dives. Mane did the exact same to win a free kick late in the game
I'd forgotten about that but you are spot on.

Just heard that Mo Salah and Mane give a lot of their wages away to charity, according to Phil Babb. He then stated that they don’t play for the money. They obviously are just happy to play for the best club in the world. Fuck me the propaganda is unbelievable.
Funny that isn't it? Salah wants crazy money to sign a new contract lol

The reason why Liverpool hate city is because we have shit all over their chance to dominate the last 10+ years. They seen it as their Devine right to win the league while the rags imploded.

Jealously turned into hate.
whilst failing to recognise that WE were the reason for the rags implosion and without us GPC is probably still officially managing the rags and winning titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.