Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read this on RAWK a minute ago:

'I actually had a lot of respect for the old City. Decent local fanbase, proper ground (Maine Road), strong away support, mutual hatred of United. All gone now, I have more respect for United than the desperate club that City has now become.'
What - someone in 'pool actually admitting that we existed before the Sheik came on the scene

'I actually had a lot of respect for the old City. Decent local fanbase, proper ground (Maine Road), strong away support, mutual hatred of United. All gone now, I have more respect for United than the desperate club that City has now become.'

Translation:

'I liked it when City knew their place, their throats beneath ours and United's foot. I don't like that they're now better than us'.

We’re doing quite well for such a desperate club.

Translation:

'I liked it when City knew their place, their throats beneath ours and United's foot. I don't like that they're now better than us'.
I actually had no respect for the old liverpool, and I have no respect for the current liverpool, and I will have no respect for the future liverpool.

Came on to say exactly what the poster said about that RAWK comment. So basically they liked us when we weren’t a threat.

RAWK has excelled itself yesterday. Sportswashing seems to be their favourite word. They’re 100% convinced that the press, commentators and media are in our corner. They found some reports on yesterday’s match where the comments were disabled ‘so sportswashing can’t be mentioned’.

Refs help us to wins. BT and Sky love us.

It’s basically an air of everyone hates Liverpool on that forum. Strange bunch.

Came on to say exactly what the poster said about that RAWK comment. So basically they liked us when we weren’t a threat.

RAWK has excelled itself yesterday. Sportswashing seems to be their favourite word. They’re 100% convinced that the press, commentators and media are in our corner. They found some reports on yesterday’s match where the comments were disabled ‘so sportswashing can’t be mentioned’.

Everyone does hate them

When it's completely the opposite

With the - Bobby and Trent first name terms commentators best mates use.

Fletcher and Mc Pointy,they do realise he's one of theirs don't they and fucking spitty on Sky,wow

We are fighting and conquering on all fronts here,much to everyones dismay,it is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.