Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Numerous Bluemoon members simply hate everything Liverpool with a passion. In spite of reason otherwise.

The truth is - Klopp is a world-class, top-talent manager and Liverpool would be nowhere near where they are without his stewardship.

Moreover, the USA owners of LIverpool - Fenway Sports Group - have done an amazing job at managing Liverpool. Contrast this with the abject effort put forth by the Glazers.

At any rate - I respect current Liverpool ownership and Klopp. Yes - some of the Liverpool fans are criminals who should be in jail - and yes - it seems to me that Liverpool ownership could do more to curtail their hooligan behavior.
So what about FSG and the dipper management hacking our data base ?
What about the owners forcing people out of their homes to build a new stand.
Or that despite the new stand they still fail to comply with regulations regarding disabled supporters.
Or when an disabled away fan is quite seriously injured by an object thrown by a home fan, no one is identified.
When they did manage to identify someone for abusing and spitting at our staff they were not banned but simply moved.
What about an ex dip leaking confidential information from uefa to help the dips ?

There are more but that's enough to show they aren't the wonderful owners you think they are.

Last edited:
The churches will be full, and the candles will be burning brightly this morning in Liverpool and Oslo before the Palace away game.

Even if they win today, I'm not worried with Brentford and Norwich to come next in the PL.

After that it's Spurs(h), Everton(a), and United(h), in-between the 2 CL matches. That will be our tricky period where the Scousers could catch us if they keep on winning and we slip up. If?

Last edited:
Message last night from a kopite I know saying "This was the day that started Evertons relegation and Liverpools push to snatch the title from City". Not that they are bothered about any other clubs as they keep claiming. I asked him has he booked his bar stool for the league cup final yet and he has not responded.

Titty lip me thinks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.