Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knew the cult of Scouse would make the war in Ukraine about them?
Inevitable, really. I mean, I can understand with us and you because of Mykolenko and Zinchenko but Liverpool don't have any connections to Ukraine.

Reactions: mat
3DCA7D70-9210-494F-9327-A158D2074F92.jpeg
What a fucking strange comment, I hate the red fucks but I don’t even think they’ve actually said that

Did you see that ?
Did you ?

That my bin dipping friends is the best team in Europe.
I did indeed see that.
First half I thought was a really great game of football. Great to watch and I actually felt really really dirty/guilty when I actually cheered. Sancho's goal.
I had actually hoped for a draw as I couldnt quite bring myself to want Trafford Utd to win.
Second half was just a procession and did make me compare it to how we played yesterday. We laboured and struggled (and got lucky in the end) to beat WH yet you lot made the win look easy.
I am at least happy that things have tightened up at the top and it isnt a procession. It has made it so much more exciting and certainly so much will be about what happens when we come to your place.
I think at that day I shall be watching through my fingers.

I did indeed see that.
First half I thought was a really great game of football. Great to watch and I actually felt really really dirty/guilty when I actually cheered. Sancho's goal.
I had actually hoped for a draw as I couldnt quite bring myself to want Trafford Utd to win.
Second half was just a procession and did make me compare it to how we played yesterday. We laboured and struggled (and got lucky in the end) to beat WH yet you lot made the win look easy.
I am at least happy that things have tightened up at the top and it isnt a procession. It has made it so much more exciting and certainly so much will be about what happens when we come to your place.
I think at that day I shall be watching through my fingers.
Tongue in cheek of course, I don’t want to offend anyone.

I do think city and Liverpool are the best teams in the league but on our day, when we play like that.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.