Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you can pick up on a typo but can't make a deduction. Congrats. It's been 200+ years, lose the salt already.
strikes me that there's only one party being somewhat salty here... sorry for not capitalising the start of this post btw!

So you can pick up on a typo but can't make a deduction. Congrats. It's been 200+ years, lose the salt already.
It wasn’t a typo was it? You chose the wrong word after trying to be a clever ****.

“Can I get a ‘Hell yeah’?”

Or some shite like that.

It wasn’t a typo was it? You chose the wrong word after trying to be a clever ****.

“Can I get a ‘Hell yeah’?”

Or some shite like that.
Wow. Now I remember why my dad took a post that moved us from Manchester when I was but a wee lad. A right lot of miserable cunts with so little to do but obsess over the minutiae.

Wow. Now I remember why my dad took a post that moved us from Manchester when I was but a wee lad. A right lot of miserable cunts with so little to do but obsess over the minutiae.
Haha! Well that's surely going to endear you to the local fanbase...

Move on boys and girls and get back to the important stuff like calling Klopp a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.