Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard the commentators during the game yesterday state the 4/10 match could be pushed up to 4/9 depending on CL outcomes. Please tell me this is the case as I'm traveling long haul that day and wouldn't be able to watch until later. Honestly... a month ago when I made these travel plans the game was indicated as 4/9... hence the 4/10 travel date.
We definitely won’t be playing them on 4th September or 4th October. The season finishes in May.

Dippers at work since the cup win have started to get bigger twats than ever, good blokes who were good for banter have turned into ballsy cnts
This time they believe the quad is on and nobody can stop them, united were crap yesterday by the way and they always had West Ham covered.
I'm starting to wish we draw them in the semi's rather than in any final as I don't want them to even be runners up in anything ( Not even in the league).
I want them to remain unbeaten until they play us then we batter the them like we battered those yesterday.
Fxxk me hope I don't end up like those deluded cult following twats.
Funnily enough still looking for a dipper who admits they saw the second half yesterday.
Dippers at work?
8D93977C-ADF8-48D7-9832-DC575128A314.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.