Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was trying to lighten the mood but it seems you're a bit of a dick so let's move on.
It was a joke. I still consider myself born and bred and know full well my sarcasm and negatively I rightly owe to the town of my birth if only lived there 10 years. My mistake was using the date format now engrained in me and getting flack for it then not having sense enough to ignore it as the wind up it turned out to be. Apoolgies all around.

It was a joke. I still consider myself born and bred and know full well my sarcasm and negatively I rightly owe to the town of my birth if only lived there 10 years. My mistake was using the date format now engrained in me and getting flack for it then not having sense enough to ignore it as the wind up it turned out to be. Apoolgies all around.
Yeah it seems like the last couple of pages were a bit unnecessary and a bit of fuss over nothing.

Sorry mate, been a right shit start to the week. Took it out on you lot. Will keep my head up and try not to be suck a sack.
I don't know what a suck a sack is but in solidarity I will try not to be one as well. :-)
Hope your week improves, mate.

Wow. Now I remember why my dad took a post that moved us from Manchester when I was but a wee lad. A right lot of miserable cunts with so little to do but obsess over the minutiae.
Wondered why my fence fell over.

And on BT tonight we are told that Livarpool have gone "well over a year without loosing at home, a run of 68 games". I'm no expert but how do you fit in 68 home games in 12 months. Also I believe they lost at home on the 08/03/21, hardly "well over a year"

It’s all a bit helter skelter, imagine how a top quality team like City or Bayern would be dealing with having a man advantage against a tired team. Chalk and cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.