Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
so fairly well my own true love
when i return city i will be
its not the beating of liverpool that please me
but my darling its the love of man city

Is it me or does anyone else find it really weird that certain parts of the media and their fanbase are obsessed with trying to justify how they are the best at everything?

Best keeper
Best defenders
Best defensive midfielder
Best attackers
Best backups
Best backups for the backups
Best manager
Best history
Best atmosphere

It all smacks of a huge inferiority complex
Counts for fuck all mate as they're Scouse not English, or anything else for that matter.
The best at something in Scouseland, ha ha. Best at robbing or playing the victim, nowt else.

So how do the 99% of their fans that are fortunate enough to not be born in the Land that Time Forgot aka liverpool see themselves?
Not English but not Scouse either.
In otherwords anonymous most of the time, except when the Dippers look like doing something then you can't shut the cunts up!

Ladies and gentlemen… I present to you the latest outpourings of the finest legal eagles the planet can muster… over at Squawk…

you know well that KDB Aguero etc were getting something off the books as well as their regular wages. Aguero of 2011-2017 does not stay at a club who dont have a sniff of European success without some enticement

i have no proof of that i just fully believe it to be true
Such a bunch of utter wankers ;-)

TAA out, James out and Southgate looking to try other options. I really cannot see why he would play walker as everyone knows what you will get with him. i would have thought that Lamptey is one that deserves a chance.
Wan-Bissaka's available ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.