Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed.

They hate us more than United.

Got talking to a United fan in work. Then a person from head office joined the conversation. I always thought he was either a United or Liverpool fan as he's from from Eire or Northern Ireland. You know the type of person I mean. As the conversation continued he blurted out he hated United, but hated City more. I don't know if he knew I was a City fan, but I told him I was, and asked him why he hated City more than United? Before he could answer, I said.... "Was it because City have stopped Liverpool winning the PL on 3 separate occasions recently?" He said.... "Yes". I would assume he probably speaks for the vast majority of Liverpool fans. He then went to say Liverpool will win the PL title as they have the winning mentality and toughness to overcome City this season. I just smiled at him.
You go on RAWK and read the thread on CITY and you will quickly see that we do not matter one jot to them

So much so - they have sooooo many posts with their fans lining up to clearly state that;-)

Sad fuckers ;-)

So they don't care about City as much as they don't care about Everton then. Seriously, go on HYS after any of our games and I can guarantee half the comments, if not more, will be from Liverpool fans.

Christ the BBC are really pushing for Liverpool to get the quadruple. They're obsessed.
They won’t though
Mr Trent has an hamstring problem if Klopp is to be believed

does that mean he will lose some of his sharpness when he has Two weeks off

he will have a hamstring problem running after Foden etc if he’s saving him for the big game
I think they have to work hard to get by forest too

Personally think it is the same as 2018/19 but in reverse.

We have given them the initiative and momentum by dropping silly points because of sloppy performances.

I would say at this moment they are the favourites by a tiny margin but it is still in our hands, the game at the Etihad is obviously huge but we have some tricky games before and after.
CITY are 1/2 on with the bookies

They tend to call these things right

Fuck liverpool
Fuck Klopp
Fuck Caragher
Fuck McPointy
Fuck Anfield
Fuck Salah
Fuck The Echo
Fuck the Mersey
Fuck The Kop
Fuck You’ll never walk alone
Fuck Liver Bird 1
Fuck Liver Bird 2

Just fuck off liverpool. I hate you

Feel better already.

Happy weekend blues!
You forget Stan Boardman?

The Dippers even talking about a quadruple is vomit inducing , we have a duty to world football to nip this talk in the bud , the tramps from Klanfield are bad enough winning a couple of trophies every couple of decades imagine four in one season, there would documentaries , films , knighthoods ,OBE's ,MBE's , and all manner of things.
In comparison if we won the treble it would be greeted with hate filled campaign scrutinising our financiial dealings and another trip to CAS.

Christ the BBC are really pushing for Liverpool to get the quadruple. They're obsessed.
To be fair there was similar talk about us last season , the difference is none of our fans took it seriously or even considered because its mission impossible , but the Dippers are another breed all together , they actually believe they can do it ,its delusion on the grandest scale , but that's Dippers for you they have zero grasp of reality.

To be fair there was similar talk about us last season , the difference is none of our fans took it seriously or even considered because its mission impossible , but the Dippers are another breed all together , they actually believe they can do it ,its delusion on the grandest scale , but that's Dippers for you they have zero grasp of reality.
One thing is for certain, the first team to win the quadruple won’t be a team who dont think it’s possible.

2nd half Aguero and Torres goals Squeaked us past Palace last season, both gone and not replaced. Obviously not over yet but it’s either Poor strategic planning or arrogance that hopefully doesn’t bite us on the bum.
We hit the post twice and Bernardo missed two open goals. It's not like we didn't have any chances to win the game, just didn't get the rub of the green that we are not entitled to get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.