Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best two fullbacks in the history of the game - Nose Neville is saying today.
To go alongside the best centre half to ever play the game, the worlds best keeper, defensive midfielder and the worlds best player at the minute in Salah.

They should be 10 points clear in this title race given all that.

This has been their biggest issue for the last few years. They've deluded themselves into thinking that they have/are the best in every single position.

If you've got the best in every position like they claim they have, then being second and three points off the lead is a poor return. They should be clear.

The biggest issue when you go down that route is failure isn't an option. They lack any perspective or objectivity. Tierney gave them a point against us they should have lost the game, against Spurs Tierney was a joke, but suddenly he's single handedly cost them a game. Where was this energy when he refused to send off Milner (twice)?

I can actually admit that Liverpool are an incredible side, with an incredible coach and have been excellent in recent years.

Ultimately though, they're just not as good as us. And that's the hard reality most can't admit. The trophies and records speak volumes. They're good, we're just better.

It's never been a question as far as I'm concerned - hands down the Govan despot is top of my list of the most hateful bastards that ever graced the game. But that gurning, over-excited, psychopathic German at the dippers is not too far behind. He joins a long list of managers (past and present) that I have taken a dislike for - Maureen isn't far from the top, either.

I am truly of the opinion that Klopp has some very serious mental issues, and it's only a matter of time before they rise to the surface and he does something to get himself banned. I can see him losing the plot big-time and thumping an opposition manager/player, maybe a ref, maybe even someone from the crowd.
To me he is that unhinged. An explosion waiting for the ignition.

I can't imagine why you would think that.....

jurgen-klopp-jurgen.gif

tumblr_opl42akJoQ1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

tumblr_okoprztzQW1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

tumblr_oqu76khJpR1v85rsuo4_500.gifv

I can't imagine why you would think that.....

jurgen-klopp-jurgen.gif

tumblr_opl42akJoQ1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

tumblr_okoprztzQW1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

tumblr_oqu76khJpR1v85rsuo4_500.gifv
Let's not forget all this billy big bollocks is just showing off to the cultists and media. He would get leathered out on the street. He met his match a few seasons ago when the Everton ballboy schooled him. Fucking german prick.

everyone saying the push on ali wasnt enough for a pen are deluded.dippers get them 9 times out of 10 he had both hands on his back and pushed.yes ali went down easily but i dont see salah staying on his feet in the same situation
The difference is Salah would gave jumped 3ft in the air ,screamed, done a double somersault and lay prostrate on the ground for a couple of minutes.

It's never been a question as far as I'm concerned - hands down the Govan despot is top of my list of the most hateful bastards that ever graced the game. But that gurning, over-excited, psychopathic German at the dippers is not too far behind. He joins a long list of managers (past and present) that I have taken a dislike for - Maureen isn't far from the top, either.

I am truly of the opinion that Klopp has some very serious mental issues, and it's only a matter of time before they rise to the surface and he does something to get himself banned. I can see him losing the plot big-time and thumping an opposition manager/player, maybe a ref, maybe even someone from the crowd.
To me he is that unhinged. An explosion waiting for the ignition.
Sadly that is a very good description of Klopp. No sane person, whether in football or not should react as he does. That's not passion, that is the yob in the pub on Friday night when told he's missed last orders.

everyone saying the push on ali wasnt enough for a pen are deluded.dippers get them 9 times out of 10 he had both hands on his back and pushed.yes ali went down easily but i dont see salah staying on his feet in the same situation
Salad wouldn’t be on the pitch in that scenario triple forward somersault into advertising hoardings and clear red card for the assault like push.

Vvd is an idea, he was outstanding for 1 and half seasons. Everyone forgets the back end of his best season. Forget he was in the team that got tonked by villa. He's come back from his injury better than I thought he would but he isn't the same. He's just got better at passing the blame. If an opponent scores watch him, he points at players and pulls his face. Yet its usually his positioning that's wrong. If his pass gets intercepted or goes out, again he tries to blame ppl for not being where he passed too. Fuck having him as a captain, it's all about him and shaming his team mates. Compare that to any of our captains vinny onwards, they're all about the team.

All in all, still a very good player but his "greatness" is a myth. He had a great 18 months now he's just a very good player and a meh captain.
I agree, he's not as good as he was before the knee injury. Never used to see him getting taken on and beaten, now it's happens a lot.

That said, he is still the player who makes the most difference to their team whenever he is absent.

I don't know the stats, would be interesting to see.

He didn't against Diaz last season and all the pundits said it was a pen but not for Alli eh. Sky was like Littlewoods FTV on sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.