Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could you forget the God that is/was Djimi Traore????

Also, was driving in to work this morning and listening to Talksport (I got bored with LBC) and was astounded at the rubbish that was coming out from Mssrs Parlour/Woods. Talking about your player of the season and neither of them made any mention of Cancelo.
Following that and I did actually laugh in the car when Parlour mentioned Jota as being in his top 3 in the world.
I dont even think he was doing it for wind up and to try and get callers.
Not even in the top 3 for the dippers let alone the world

Aah…the wacky world of wee Trent, where two trophies are better than a dozen!
It's strange how LFC keep slagging City off in public. The Manager, the players, the fanbase. They just can't keep their mouths shut about us. Meanwhile our Manager and players go out of their way to show respect to other clubs, even LFC. Don't they realise they are playing into Pep's hands. He doesn't need to work hard to get our players motivated for matches against them. The club has plenty of history but no class. They are worse even than United.

Alexander-Arnold staying true to his public school roots there by ungraciously boasting about his achievements.

Indeed. Ego is your enemy. It ignores what matters and replaces it with what doesn’t.

It's absence is noticeable in every aspect of how City operate, top to bottom, from the running of the club to the mind set of the players and those in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.