Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takes on more relevance because the likely replacement in the England squad will be Kyle Walker
Ah yes, interesting.

Pull him out of a cup match he wouldn't have played in.

Miss the internationals

Walker gets called up,
TwAAt back refreshed to play us.

Fuckin tramps aren't they, always manipulating every situation.

How many breaks in a season do these cunts want?

Klopp won't be playing Kelleher, the second best goalkeeper in the world in the Cup.
Allison will be playing instead. This fella is taking things seriously. They need to be taking down a peg soon.

Is it me or does anyone else find it really weird that certain parts of the media and their fanbase are obsessed with trying to justify how they are the best at everything?

Best keeper
Best defenders
Best defensive midfielder
Best attackers
Best backups
Best backups for the backups
Best manager
Best history
Best atmosphere

It all smacks of a huge inferiority complex

Is it me or does anyone else find it really weird that certain parts of the media and their fanbase are obsessed with trying to justify how they are the best at everything?

Best keeper
Best defenders
Best attackers
Best backups
Best manager
Best history
Best atmosphere

Haha
In fairness, in 1977 they probably enjoyed the Best Transfer Window (in the days before Transfer Windows) in the history of football, when after selling Keegan, they bought Dalglish, Hansen, and a few months later, Souness.
However, my hatred of them has since become so warped, especially after being attacked at Anfield, just a few months after Heysel, (not even a City game) that I would literally enjoy a CL Final experience far more if we lost to Bayern Munich than beat Liverpool.

Don't get me wrong: I'd love the post match celebrations, but everything about the build up would be horrible.
In contrast, at least we'd be able to mix with the Bayern fans, and hopefully enjoy the day.

Best keeper
Best defenders
Best attackers
Best backups
Best manager
Best history
Best atmosphere

Primary school big heads !!!

Now, i'll readily admit to having little doubts about the title run in, typical City is still a thing for me.
BUT, on talking to Liverpool fans in work, i can't believe just how many " bet you're shitting it" or " we're favourites now" or "we've got Pep running scared" or even " we're the best side in the world by far" comments i've had to put up with, talk about being giddy.
With a confidence i don't feel at times, i mentioned the fact we were still a point clear and that they had to come to ours and i was confident in beating them.
I might as well have spoken in tongues, they were gobsmacked that i wasn't wanking myself silly over them.
Fucking weird cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.