Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect the candle lighters to go into overdrive at about 10pm tonight as the foolish dream of their 2nd premiership trophy in 32 years evaporates.

I remember " Rafa's rant" and their supporters complaining of the bias shown to United. After one game a Liverpool player even put a picture of a referee in a United shirt. Apparently now though talk of an agenda is dismissed as nonsense.

Dippers are usually reliable where conspiracy theories are concerned , just not when they are the subject of them !

Gerrard should stop his players from diving. They threw themselves to the floor repeatedly even when they had a good chance to attack. Pathetic. Moss was crap for both sides in my view. He really is a terrible referee.
He wasn’t getting in the way of Liverpool attacks or giving Villa free kicks when a Villa player was the offender was he ????? Don’t get me wrong he was bad but he looked to be more than favouring Liverpool ........... let’s just hope the fat bastard ends up with dead rubber games where he can’t affect anything

Jota does it every time he's knocked off the ball. It pretty much forces the ref to give the foul ans there is no way he'll give handball against Jota for fear of the wrath of Klopp and the Dipper Mafia.

Don't recall Jota being a **** when he was at Wolves, seems to have aquired the dipper dna and become an unlikeable twat.

Saw this tweet from James Pearce - dipper reporter for The Athletic...

Their net spend over the last decade is £297m or less than 2 years PL tv Money - so where does the rest of their tv money, Champs league tv money, prize money and sponsorship money go? (Obvs wages etc, but that won't equate to the difference).

It's well documented how much the Glazers take out of United and football as a whole. Can't find any reports on how much FSG are leeching out of Liverpool.

Anyone have any figures?

If you look at these last years then the net spending for Liverpool doesnt add up there is just something wrong here.
Where is all the money, the lost money I think in 2020 , It doesnt make any sense . They should be showing huge profits every year are they ?

If you look at these last years then the net spending for Liverpool doesnt add up there is just something wrong here.
Where is all the money, the lost money I think in 2020 , It doesnt make any sense . They should be showing huge profits every year are they ?

Their owners are taking plenty out I would guess - they are yanks .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.