Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their owners are taking plenty out I would guess - they are yanks .
Yes it is that and also, there is no way that Liverpool has booth sold and bought for a market price looking at the players they sold and the players they bought. There is just something strange going on I have had this feeling for a long time. Put it this way if City, Chelsea or United had sold and bought the same players as Liverpool in this time its no way that the same net spend number would come out of that.

Don't recall Jota being a **** when he was at Wolves, seems to have aquired the dipper dna and become an unlikeable twat.
They get a 'transfusion' on arrival.

Ignoring the contract stuff Milner was from my memory a fair upstanding English type player when with us.

Fast forward a close season and he's was in full cult mode.

Don't recall Jota being a **** when he was at Wolves, seems to have aquired the dipper dna and become an unlikeable twat.
I was thinking this generally the other day. I reckon the arrogance and twattishness has to be something that's coached into them.

Their whole way of playing is to focus on domination physically and mentally. It works in burst's, but I think teams are finally getting to grips with it.

People go an about Ferna and professional fouls but Fabinho is on a whole other level. He should be racking up the Reds and Yellow cards but seems to operate with impunity. Same goes for Terence Trent Darby and that twat Robertson to name just a few. Van Dyke is slowing down as he gets older and he's getting caught out more often and resorting to fouls.

Corruption at institutional level is the only clear explanation. Occam's Razor suggests that it must therefore be the answer.

Last edited:
Yes it is that and also, there is no way that Liverpool has booth sold and bought for a market price looking at the players they sold and the players they bought. There is just something strange going on I have had this feeling for a long time. Put it this way if City, Chelsea or United had sold and bought the same players as Liverpool in this time its no way that the same net spend number would come out of that.

Don't their owners have a reputation for dodgy dealings within the US sports they operate in ?

Pretty sure others can provide more details.

I believe there is plenty of shit which does not become public knowledge or undergo close scrutiny, due to their hostile and letigious approach . I imagine that their arrogance as a club , together with the slavish support from the media, leads them to believe that they can do whatever they want.

Their transfer dealings may well fall into those realms.

Don't their owners have a reputation for dodgy dealings within the US sports they operate in ?

Pretty sure others can provide more details.

I believe there is plenty of shit which does not become public knowledge or undergo close scrutiny, due to their hostile and letigious approach . I imagine that their arrogance as a club , together with the slavish support from the media, leads them to believe that they can do whatever they want.

Their transfer dealings may well fall into those realms.
Although Luis Diaz's release clause was set at 80 million euros - around 67 million pounds - Porto agreed a deal with Liverpool for considerably less, and the Reds had a position of strength that allowed them to leave Spurs behind in pursuit of the winger.

Although Luis Diaz's release clause was set at 80 million euros - around 67 million pounds - Porto agreed a deal with Liverpool for considerably less, and the Reds had a position of strength that allowed them to leave Spurs behind in pursuit of the winger.

Tbf sounds more like Levy trying to get him for nothing fucked up again.

More splendid financial and transfer dealing by Levy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.