Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as an illustration on my earlier point made a couple of days ago (#11,166):

Some teams you dislike, some You hate and some you pure loathe.

Then there is Liverpool.
:evil:

This off the main Hammers forum, KUMB, today. Pep's so dead, dead wrong, but he doesn't know England well enough, yet. The dipper-loving media and people with a casual interest in football because it's something to talk about around the coffee machine at work on a Monday morning love them — yes.

Serious football supporters can't fucking stand them.

Just as an illustration on my earlier point made a couple of days ago (#11,166):

Some teams you dislike, some You hate and some you pure loathe.

Then there is Liverpool.
:evil:

This off the main Hammers forum, KUMB, today. Pep's so dead, dead wrong, but he doesn't know England well enough, yet. The dipper-loving media and people with a casual interest in football because it's something to talk about around the coffee machine at work on a Monday morning love them — yes.

Serious football supporters can't fucking stand them.
West Ham fan is right. Pep should have said just the media support Liverpool not everyone. Might have been a language thing. Peps English still not great.

Hopefully Real will out shithouse them in the CL. No love for Madrid but at least we won't have the Spanish media ramming it down our throats. Those scouse cunts have been shite in 2 finals and won both so let's pray they don't make it a treble. Do the business Blues tomorrow and put pure pressure on the dips on Tuesday.

West Ham fan is right. Pep should have said just the media support Liverpool not everyone. Might have been a language thing. Peps English still not great.
I watched the interview and it was clear he meant the media. I think his quote was long and rambling but finished with: "They all love Liverpool, the media, and everyone." The media twisted his words as is par for the course.

In Dublin this weekend. Had to close the hotel window before because of the plastics on the street. I mean, I understand the links with Ireland but it’s cringe seeing these guys, scarfs etal, from a different country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.