Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it, but to compare the % of a team of professional footballers "with asthma" from all over the world...to the UK average % is a bit disingenuous?

Only one scouser on that.
Such big fans why not at the game ?
Because it's easier watching somebody talking about the match on a screen and then have somebody telling everybody who isnt at or watching the match what is going on at the match that they should be watching, on the screen. Apparently !!!!

I think they'll stick around for a while. They've not had their winning squad rebuild yet though and although they have started to bring in players like Konate and Diaz we have yet to see how they perform without VvD and Mane/Salah around. I'd expect the 23/24 season to be key to see how Klopp can manage that transition.

Pep has had to manage big players leaving pretty much every summer since he's been here and I think we don't quite realise how small our squad is. To play a season with no left back or striker, injuries in defence and to finish with most goals scored and joint least conceded is outrageous. I'd say our first 11 is better and Liverpools squad is deeper but we have yet to see how Klopp manages losing some of his star players.

No doubt Klopp and Pep are the two best managers in the league and I think they push each other and are incredibly driven. The hunger and desire that Pep keeps in this team is unbelievable and something we have yet to see Liverpool duplicate in back to back seasons.
Where would you place Pochetino and Tuchel.
I rank Pochetino higher than Klopp Tuchel about the same as him.
Viera and Lampard will be up there too in the not too distant future.

See Jürgen when you come out of your Liverpool media loving bubble you realise everyone else fucking hates you.

awwww diddums ...... he really doesn't believe that they are not universally loved does he?

This guy has a channel dedicated to exposing PED cheats, he is well respected in the sports and body building industry (he also used a lot in the past and now warns about the dangers of PED's), he has millions of followers on youtube as well as on twitter and today, he has decided to do a special on the asthma situation up north. Not looking like a good week for them.

63% Of Liverpool FC Players Have Asthma, But The UK Average Is Only 12%? - PED's In Football​

Is this known as lung washing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.