Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
0_httpscdnimagesdailystarcoukdynamic122photos684000900x7381218684

Dumb as fuck.
The picture on the right…looks like she has got a ball bag in her hand under a giant green cock.

No wonder she spouts drivel -:)

Go away you stupid tramp.

I suggest it would be a waste of ink writing to the government, if they can get a royal pardon issued to one of their fans who is in prison in Bulgaria (the first time this has ever happend) I am sure they can get your complaint ignored.
I won't be making a complaint, just pointing out why this shit happens in the first place and to start taking seriously the potential threat to life before it happens again.

It really is curious how they are immune to any degree of criticism from our media. It would be interesting to get someone with a masters in psychology/sociology to rationalise the unremitting reverence of them because honestly, it's difficult to get your head round.

Also, can someone help me out? The general consensus from their fans and their zealots within the mainstream media is that they have the best goalkeeper, the best centre backs, the best full backs, the best DM, and the best front three in the league. Okay, I'll accept that argument. But only if they accept in turn that Pep is the greatest manager in the world for besting this team four out of five times with purportedly inferior players.
But no! They cry in indignation, Klopp is the best manager in the world because he doesn't buy "ready-made" world class superstars like Pep. Oh, okay then, so our players *are* better? No!
And therein lies the rub. The inconsistencies and flagrant hypocrisy, you can't win an argument with the vast majority because the media have already neatly packaged the idealisms for them.
Sports journalism is lowest common denominator in the field of journalism itself for this very reason; their job is easy because they can afford to avoid all nuance and rinse and repeat tired cliches; this is the reason Liverpool supporters believe they have the best team in the world at this moment, when the reality is wholly different.

Powerful tool, the media.

So for years we have had the likes of David Conn (artist) telling us UEFA are above reproach, that we should always respect them, they are the guardians of truth and our ”wonderful “ game….yet the minute it suits, UEFA a bunch of lying underhand bastards.

I really hope LFC fans start booing the CL anthem, it will backfire on them. Like it has with us. Every little helps!

0:37 into this video and the little hobbit womans language and demeanour screams scouse twat. These two bellends were even insulting other scousers whilst they were filming :)

Fuck me that’s the worst most put on scouse accent I’ve ever heard, more scouse ,this means more. Like cartoon nails down a blackboard and to cap it off another social media top red holding the mike …from darn saaaarf!

I haven't had a tv licence either I don't require one the youth of this generation are not interested in the BBC and if a teenager wanted to watch it all they have to do is down load the iplayer to there phones, they can't police that.
Don't need ours either, not since they moved out of Television Centre because it wasn't fit for purpose, so they spent millions building a new one. Then ITV moved in and made it fit for purpose.

Fucked Sky off today too, had enough of their bias, hardly a mention for us last Monday, 2+ hours covering their poxy parade today. I'm not paying them to subsidise broadcasts supporting our rivals. Got an 'alternative' anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.