Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be making a complaint, just pointing out why this shit happens in the first place and to start taking seriously the potential threat to life before it happens again.
It needs to be said whether heeded or not. one Football 7/5/2022.
("The tickets are really expensive and I cannot be more appreciative or more thankful of what the people are doing," Klopp added.
"I hope they all can make it somehow and can create - of course they will - an incredible atmosphere.
"If you don't get a ticket, I don't want to invite people to Paris but this time it's big enough and I did this last time for Basel in Switzerland and it was 'oops'.
"But I think Paris is big enough to go there without a ticket and have a good time, behave yourself but be in the best possible mood.")

Just go on line tv licensing and fill out the I do not require a tv licence bit. You have to do it every two years . You may get one of there sales team come round to check, they have no legal right to enter your home politely tell them to leave. I've never had anyone turn up tho
Many people don't need one anyway and don't realise it, because you only need one for a live broadcast...though admittedly that counts us lot out

It needs to be said whether heeded or not. one Football 7/5/2022.
("The tickets are really expensive and I cannot be more appreciative or more thankful of what the people are doing," Klopp added.
"I hope they all can make it somehow and can create - of course they will - an incredible atmosphere.
"If you don't get a ticket, I don't want to invite people to Paris but this time it's big enough and I did this last time for Basel in Switzerland and it was 'oops'.
"But I think Paris is big enough to go there without a ticket and have a good time, behave yourself but be in the best possible mood.")
Exactly - thank you.

0_httpscdnimagesdailystarcoukdynamic122photos684000900x7381218684

Dumb as fuck.

It would be great if these countries they hate so much in how they make their money banned them.

I’ve been in a right sulk since we got knocked out by Madrid more so for selfish reasons as I had everything booked, gutted was an understatement. I know hindsight is a wonderful thing but I’m kind of glad we didn’t go now. The trip over alongside them Scousers would have been horrendous , I’m not sure we would have beaten them either . Madrid we’re superb last night and played with balls and defended really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.