Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What gets me with Aldridge and the shit he spouts about the Dippers, he was only a player there for about 5 minutes. 673 league appearance, 83 for Dippers and was only there between 87-89. Played 170 for Newport, 114 Oxford, 243 Tranmere in context.
He is more famous for shouting at a fourth official in the World Cup than playing for Liverpool

I am in no way siding with the dippers here but how have they come to that number? And more to the point how can they back up that assertion?
It was 40,000 attempts to enter with fake tickets and 2,900 fake tickets accounted for. So the 40,000 attempts looks like people trying every possible gate with the same ticket.

They’re going to get away with this and their arrogance and self importance and do what we want attitude will only get worse. We could be looking at another major disaster next time. And for me the media are to blame
Surely after what happened some will at least think twice before trying it on again?

All I can say is thank goodness.

Thank goodness only chelsea fans caused trouble at Heysel in the liverpool v Juventus final, just imagine how many Juventus fans might have died if the liverpool fans had joined in the trouble

Thank goodness no drunken or ticketless fans tried to gib in at Hillsborough

Thank goodness no liverpool fans bricked our team coach

Thank goodness the only problems on Saturday night were caused by Parisians and that there were no ticketless liverpool fans trying to gib in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.