Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on a minute Oliver Holt, you biased hypocritical fucking ****

Where was this stance when we were being accused of FFP wrong-doing by fucking everyone and there dog

Spot on the hypocrisy is staggering. Labelled cheats for years, some of the articles printed in that period were fucking disgusting and it's still going on with this endless so called premier league investigation.

What I find odd is that every LFC fan who jibs in or uses a dodgy ticket spits on the memory of those who died at Hillsborough. Because overcrowding causes disaster.

Of course, we all know they are hypocritical twats, but even so...
Ironically one of fake ticket sellers had a user name which included '96'.

Spot on the hypocrisy is staggering. Labelled cheats for years, some of the articles printed in that period were fucking disgusting and it's still going on with this endless so called premier league investigation.
Many of those articles were borderline libellous, but I don't recall any apologies when we were exonerated.

What I find odd is that every LFC fan who jibs in or uses a dodgy ticket spits on the memory of those who died at Hillsborough. Because overcrowding causes disaster.

Of course, we all know they are hypocritical twats, but even so...

Used to work with a lad who came back boasting after the Athens CL final how he and loads of others managed to force their way in to the ground without tickets. The same person used to talk non stop about Hillsborough too. He didn't seem to be able to connect the two things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.