Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have some dickheads in our support and I would imagine if we had got there we would have been fair game as well. Do you think that every Liverpool supporter in that ground on Saturday were in there with a valid ticket? You couldn’t see the aisles in the Liverpool end. I’ve been sat in a telegram group for tickets for the champions league final since early April if we got there. Loads of fakes being sold and not one genuine ticket on offer, do you not admit that people approaching the stadium and Liverpools manager telling everyone to go even if they had no ticket threw fuel on the fire on the shit show from Uefa?

Also do you not think a previous terrorist attack on the Stade De France would lead to the French police being heavy handed with anyone who shouldn’t be there?
A point that has not been made strongly enough

the Paris attacks started with a bomb outside the stadium let off by a local

How on earth did they think security people were going to act? With great customer service and a free bag of Haribos on the way in. No. It was a risk that needed to be dealt with in case it was used for cover for another terrorist attack with the entire world watching

Still waiting.

I'll ask you this question again.

'Why did Liverpool Football Club insist on paper tickets instead of digital tickets?'
No printers in Merseyside. All stolen.

All digital tickets need phones. Likelihood of fellow fans stealing on the day: 99.9999%.
sddefault.jpg

Everton fans are alright.

Still waiting.

I'll ask you this question again.

'Why did Liverpool Football Club insist on paper tickets instead of digital tickets?'
You won't get an answer from our resident cult members. Maybe it's a question the independent enquiry will demand an answer to?

Instead of the outright denial of what went on. Forget the rivalry betwenn the clubs and read with an open mind. If possible
The ambushes by different groups, ambushing and charging to and fro was standard fare in the 70s and 80s. Liverpudlians were a major part of it at home and abroad and crossing the Channel inbetween as well.
I missed the ceremony when they were absolved of all their sins, past present and future..

Last edited:

Instead of the outright denial of what went on. Forget the rivalry betwenn the clubs and read with an open mind. If possible
All seems a little far fetched to me. I think he has used as much artistic license as the Echo have in describing Jim Beglin as a "Liverpool Great"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.