Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jibbing Scouse twat got gassed gassed gassed"

Little Red Rooster...

liver-building.png

just love this from rawk, they have a poster, son of spion, he is the most sanctimonious twat I have ever read...

One thing that pisses me off about these footballers is they can, if they do have principles, easily afford to live by them too. Bog standard journeymen in this league are millionaires, set for life and their families will be set for life too, so long as they don't blow it all.

Ordinary people find it much harder to live by their principles and values simply because they often have to compromise at least some of them in order to survive. Top tier footballers have no such worries. They can pick and choose who they work for. That's why I have no time for any who go to Abu Dhabi FC or Saudicastle. Same when Chelsea were Putin FC.

Any person of principle would turn down £250k from murderers and take the £200k per week at a genuine club.

Same with Guardiola. He could walk into any club in the world apart from ours. But this so-called principled man chose to take the extra blood money from murderers, women haters and homophobes instead. Now there's a man who could easily live by his values and principles, but chose not to for extra zeros on his bank balance.

just love this from rawk, they have a poster, son of spion, he is the most sanctimonious twat I have ever read...

One thing that pisses me off about these footballers is they can, if they do have principles, easily afford to live by them too. Bog standard journeymen in this league are millionaires, set for life and their families will be set for life too, so long as they don't blow it all.

Ordinary people find it much harder to live by their principles and values simply because they often have to compromise at least some of them in order to survive. Top tier footballers have no such worries. They can pick and choose who they work for. That's why I have no time for any who go to Abu Dhabi FC or Saudicastle. Same when Chelsea were Putin FC.

Any person of principle would turn down £250k from murderers and take the £200k per week at a genuine club.

Same with Guardiola. He could walk into any club in the world apart from ours. But this so-called principled man chose to take the extra blood money from murderers, women haters and homophobes instead. Now there's a man who could easily live by his values and principles, but chose not to for extra zeros on his bank balance.
Typical rawk bellend. These fuckers are a cult like no other.

ffs,...the silly **** gets worse!!!!!! I wonder if I could fed ex the twat a rope from here
from son of spion, rawk,

I think that in some form or another the game itself will always survive, so I suppose it comes down to where each individual fan draws the line.

Personally, I feel that the game, as I knew it, has already gone. I'm only hanging in there because in the phoney, shit show world of professional football, Klopp is a beacon of authenticity and, as such, deserves the utmost support.

Apart from him and what he's doing here, I'd have left football behind a while ago. These days I don't watch games unless we are in them. I don't watch build-ups to games, even finals. I tune in on kick-off then turn off on the final whistle in order to avoid the shockingly inane punditry. The game is pretty much dead to me apart from when I watch Liverpool.

There are many reasons why it's dead to me now. Oil states, murderers and homophobes being allowed to buy the names and locations of historic but failing football clubs for PR purposes is one reason. The constant messing around with format too, such as in the CL. The horrific incompetence of the vast majority of officials. Outrageous VAR decisions. The forensic examination of offsides that are called after microscopic analysis.

Then you have the hatefest that is modern fandom. The revelling in death, disaster, poverty etc. There is the obscene cost involved with watching a game that's long since been hijacked, taken away from us, repackaged then sold back to us at insanely inflated prices.

In that sea of putrid shite we have the diamond that is Jurgen Klopp. Only he and the Liver Bird on our chests keep me involved at all. Other than that, the game, for me, is already dead.

ffs,...the silly **** gets worse!!!!!! I wonder if I could fed ex the twat a rope from here
from son of spion, rawk,

I think that in some form or another the game itself will always survive, so I suppose it comes down to where each individual fan draws the line.

Personally, I feel that the game, as I knew it, has already gone. I'm only hanging in there because in the phoney, shit show world of professional football, Klopp is a beacon of authenticity and, as such, deserves the utmost support.

Apart from him and what he's doing here, I'd have left football behind a while ago. These days I don't watch games unless we are in them. I don't watch build-ups to games, even finals. I tune in on kick-off then turn off on the final whistle in order to avoid the shockingly inane punditry. The game is pretty much dead to me apart from when I watch Liverpool.

There are many reasons why it's dead to me now. Oil states, murderers and homophobes being allowed to buy the names and locations of historic but failing football clubs for PR purposes is one reason. The constant messing around with format too, such as in the CL. The horrific incompetence of the vast majority of officials. Outrageous VAR decisions. The forensic examination of offsides that are called after microscopic analysis.

Then you have the hatefest that is modern fandom. The revelling in death, disaster, poverty etc. There is the obscene cost involved with watching a game that's long since been hijacked, taken away from us, repackaged then sold back to us at insanely inflated prices.

In that sea of putrid shite we have the diamond that is Jurgen Klopp. Only he and the Liver Bird on our chests keep me involved at all. Other than that, the game, for me, is already dead.
Pass me the sick bucket.

from son of spion, rawk,

All that waffle just to tell us he watches it on the Telly .
Top top supporter

from son of spion, rawk,

I needed a good laugh. Thanks for posting this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.