Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went on rugby tour to New Brighton years ago and on the Sunday lunchtime when we were on the lash a van appeared in the car park selling Lacoste t shirts and other stuff at knockdown prices obviously the stuff they brought back from abroad or could it be the same printing machine that does the fake tickets . These cunts are real scum and have no morals or conscience at all

I haven't watched this yet. It popped up on my YT. About an hour long and appears to be in French. It seems to have graphics explaining what went on in a bit of detail, a timeline if you will.

Last edited:

I haven't what this yet. It popped up on my YT. About an hour long and appears to be in French. It seems to have graphic explaining what went on in a bit of detail, a timeline if you will. I've got to do a couple of hours ovies, so will have a look later today.

Ce n'était pas notre faute -c'était le stade et la police belge!

Klopp crying about Qatar holding the World Cup and the politics of human rights etc. At the same time Liverpool will be training in Dubai whilst the tournament is on, they pick their arguments when it suits them.
Given all the moral outrage out there (mostly misplaced and without context), I'm surprised the former slave trading capital of Europe has had such an easy Eurovision ride. Built upon and famous for, slavery and a band.

Last edited:
Ce n'était pas notre faute -c'était le stade et la police belge!

I've started watching it. That **** says Juventus started the troubled, it was directed at Liverpool fans at the fence, and he went over.

It addition, about 23 minutes in it shows one of their players (Molby or Whelan?) going over and shaking hands with a supporter directly in front of the Munich banner.

He should've asked for it to be taken down FFS. Fucking culpble as far as i'm concerned.

Given all the moral outrage out there (mostly misplaced snd without context), I'm surprised the former slave trading capital of Europe has had such an easy Eurovision ride. Built upon and famous for, slavery and a band.

He also said they have used ‘Aladdin’ solutions to get this World Cup on? What’s that supposed to mean? He’s not racist though and his lawyers will come after you if say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.