Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post from last night. Sounds like it’s calling out the moral behaviour of our club.
Can you imagine a fan of a club whose fans behave the way they do having the brass neck to call out how another club conducts itself?

View attachment 49838
The post was obvs written by a yank. (gotten indeed!)

This post from last night. Sounds like it’s calling out the moral behaviour of our club.
Can you imagine a fan of a club whose fans behave the way they do having the brass neck to call out how another club conducts itself?

View attachment 49838
'They are better and cleverer than us. So I'll moan, lie and show faux outrage to make myself feel better. '
Boohoo. :'-(

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the QR code on a paper ticket can only be used once? If so, then how were the tickets used by a player’s family/friends be deemed to be fake? The conclusion has to be that either someone at the club copied them before the player got them, or the people he gave them to copied them and they were used before the genuine tickets were?
Hammer
Nail
Head

View attachment 49838

Could you imagine if we’d gave up back in 1992 when Liverpool and 5 other clubs carved up a tv deal so they got more than the other clubs in the premier league?

View attachment 49838
Funny thing their spend and wages are not far off us yet they see themselves as poor paupers. They never had a problem breaking transfer records galore when they were constantly winning stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.