Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think ‘Farrell Keeling’ is an Irish Liverpool fan by any chance?

Farrell, have you written a similar article about Mo Salah diving, Sadio Mané diving, Roberto Firmino diving, Dimago Jota diving, etc?

No, I thought not, you…….(fill in as appropriate)

03FB4B6C-625A-491C-BD6C-F2BE4C95106F.jpeg

Farrell, have you written a similar article about Mo Salah diving, Sadio Mané diving, Roberto Firmino diving, Dimago Jota diving, etc?

View attachment 60178

Who’s the audience for that article? Most scousers can’t even read.

View attachment 60178
If it was so blatantly obvious a dive, why didn't the Fulham player who was penalised for the foul complain to the referee?

If it was so blatantly obvious a dive, why didn't the Fulham player who was penalised for the foul complain to the referee?
Exactly!! That one angle makes it look a dive but come on, if he hadn't had touched kev then him and his teammates would have been going bazerk demanding for var and to go the screen with it being the last min of the game and the loss of a point.
There was contact 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.