Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Listen to Mr Potato Head....obnoxious arrogant ****. And his fucking minions rambling on about the Cups not being important.

THEY WERE IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO HAVE A FUCKING PARADE ON THE ANNIVERSARY OF HEYSEL....CUNTS.

He has serious issues than man

Most fans view the team they support as something akin to a hobby: an interest that takes up a lot of our time. But the dipper fans see their support as a religion, and the club they choose to follow as some kind of God-like figure, some omnipotent Holy force looking down on them from his throne up above, bestowing love and prosperity to all who believe in it.
It's a football club, FFS! A club where the team of your choice plays their home-games against another football team in order to gain as many points as they can. Matches are played in a football stadium where like-minded fans of said club will all meet up and cheer their team on. That's it.
It's a sport, not a religion. We don't go to a cathedral and listen to some boring sod in a pulpit droning on like the Rev. Lovejoy.
But this is what the dipper fans have turned their club into: an entity that for some reason is beyond criticism. As if Anfield is the new Vatican. Like the pitch is hallowed turf where once pilgrims and other holy sorts would meet and chant Latin-sounding clichès from some ancient book of scriptures, heads bowed in mutual solemnity.

Dipper fans, if the love of your football club has entrenched itself so deeply within your psyche that it controls your life, then I would tactfully suggest you seek some medication to help you overcome this dreadful affliction you are obviously suffering with.
I see you’ve been over to rawk?
You’ll not read anything like that on any other forum on that scale.
Talk about lack of self awareness nearly everything they accuse us of they’ve done the same.
They have to be the most bitterest angriest
Football fans on the planet.
I can imagine them lying in bed at night
Unable to sleep.
Punching walls when we score.
It’s taken over their lives above everything else.

He has serious issues than man
Of course he does
He's a liverpool fan that's probably never been to klanfield and that has been broken by City
This last five years has been the best liverpool side in decades and that in any other era would be multiple title winners, but they're not, because of us

Of course he does
He's a liverpool fan that's probably never been to klanfield and that has been broken by City
This last five years has been the best liverpool side in decades and that in any other era would be multiple title winners, but they're not, because of us
If it wasn't for us I don't think they would have spent as much as they have and therefore wouldn't be the force they have been. Remember they finished 25points behind us (when kipperty said he'd rather retire than spend money to compete) before he then broke 2 World records for a GK and a CB.
Without us they may well have not won a single trophy these last 5 years. Their aspirations were just top 4. They should be thanking us and Pep :-)

I see you’ve been over to rawk?
You’ll not read anything like that on any other forum on that scale.
Talk about lack of self awareness nearly everything they accuse us of they’ve done the same.
They have to be the most bitterest angriest
Football fans on the planet.
I can imagine them lying in bed at night
Unable to sleep.
Punching walls when we score.
It’s taken over their lives above everything else.
Every time we win it's a case of "scouse wives run for you lives".
No wonder the women down there wear so much makeup

Most fans view the team they support as something akin to a hobby: an interest that takes up a lot of our time. But the dipper fans see their support as a religion, and the club they choose to follow as some kind of God-like figure, some omnipotent Holy force looking down on them from his throne up above, bestowing love and prosperity to all who believe in it.
It's a football club, FFS! A club where the team of your choice plays their home-games against another football team in order to gain as many points as they can. Matches are played in a football stadium where like-minded fans of said club will all meet up and cheer their team on. That's it.
It's a sport, not a religion. We don't go to a cathedral and listen to some boring sod in a pulpit droning on like the Rev. Lovejoy.
But this is what the dipper fans have turned their club into: an entity that for some reason is beyond criticism. As if Anfield is the new Vatican. Like the pitch is hallowed turf where once pilgrims and other holy sorts would meet and chant Latin-sounding clichès from some ancient book of scriptures, heads bowed in mutual solemnity.

Dipper fans, if the love of your football club has entrenched itself so deeply within your psyche that it controls your life, then I would tactfully suggest you seek some medication to help you overcome this dreadful affliction you are obviously suffering with.
They are literally a cult.

Exactly!! That one angle makes it look a dive but come on, if he hadn't had touched kev then him and his teammates would have been going bazerk demanding for var and to go the screen with it being the last min of the game and the loss of a point.
There was contact 100%.

Don't disagree about the contact but we can't say he didn't go down easily. The thing is, of course, that if he didn't go down, it may not have been given.

Remember the Salah penalty where Dias tried to pull him back on the shoulder but he went down like he had been shot? By all means give the penalty, but I always thought he should have got a yellow for the simulation. Could have been the same here. Penalty for the contact, yellow for the simulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.