Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What could be the reason for FSG needing to sell the club? Anyone with a qualified guess?

Are they losing money? I don't think so, so they must be in need of funds for something else. Debts? Other investments?

Just seems a bit unexpected to me.

What could be the reason for FSG needing to sell the club? Anyone with a qualified guess?

Are they losing money? I don't think so, so they must be in need of funds for something else. Debts? Other investments?

Just seems a bit unexpected to me.

The CL draw against Real Madrid tipped FSG over the edge.

According to the BBC report the club "would consider new shareholders" but that FSG "remains fully committed to the success of Liverpool, both on and off the pitch".

Doesn't sound like they are selling but looking for more investment or am I reading it wrong?

WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif

Re: FSG discussion thread

« Reply #1459 on: Today at 01:43:22 pm »

Quote from: thejbs on Today at 01:35:53 pm
If it’s a country buying us, I’m done. Can just about stomach an independent billionaire but I won’t support a club that’s used for sportswashing.
We're unlike all other Clubs in that we would protest against a country purchased us and that alone is enough to put most of the bastards.

ip.gif

Attachments

• 5E78581A-8B0C-4870-AB58-1B1DA0D3C754.jpeg
    5E78581A-8B0C-4870-AB58-1B1DA0D3C754.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.