Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old scouser mate(sort of) was busily getting pissed with his wife at the beach bar. Soon has I mentioned the community shield we will batter you bastard mancs. Ok so when we batter u again what will u say then. His reply was we will knock your house down no bother. Wanted to say something everybody would have said but it’s far too easy.

Funny thing their spend and wages are not far off us yet they see themselves as poor paupers. They never had a problem breaking transfer records galore when they were constantly winning stuff
They never had a problem breaking transfer records galore when they were constantly winning nothing.

Anyone had their phone recommend the Liverpool Echo piece on Sterling I have not read it but the title is "Sterling finally pays the price for leaving Liverpool" With a sub headline of "Sterling reportedly wanted to re-join Liverpool"

I am not clicking the link at all, it just astounds me they are so precious and soft. Grow up you collective of shameless victims, i can't stand your whiny woe is me attitudes. Nor the insufferable arrogance should you have any success at all, there is no inbetween with you repulsive so and so's. Vindictive ego maniacs with skin as thin as my hairline.

The guy left you 7 years ago and you cretinous self involved shitbags have been seething all this time? Also what price has he paid i wonder, the man has gone to Chelsea, another of the worlds biggest clubs, hardly a cause for him to feel like this is some sort of punishment for daring to leave you. Now you are going to kid yourself he wanted to come back cap in hand with you telling him to get lost, lying bullshit artists. You really are shameless cringy fools.

Yes i do consider the echo to be liverpools pr team hence posting this little rant here. I can't stand them, i really can't.

Right it's hot so i'll shut up now and go stick a twister ice lolly up my arse to cool down.

This post from last night. Sounds like it’s calling out the moral behaviour of our club.
Can you imagine a fan of a club whose fans behave the way they do having the brass neck to call out how another club conducts itself?

View attachment 49838
Lol at the comment at the bottom of the page ' We aren't walking through the storm - we are the storm'

They obviously meant 'we are the storm in a tea cup'. :)

Anyone had their phone recommend the Liverpool Echo piece on Sterling I have not read it but the title is "Sterling finally pays the price for leaving Liverpool" With a sub headline of "Sterling reportedly wanted to re-join Liverpool"

I am not clicking the link at all, it just astounds me they are so precious and soft. Grow up you collective of shameless victims, i can't stand your whiny woe is me attitudes. Nor the insufferable arrogance should you have any success at all, there is no inbetween with you repulsive so and so's. Vindictive ego maniacs with skin as thin as my hairline.

The guy left you 7 years ago and you cretinous self involved shitbags have been seething all this time? Also what price has he paid i wonder, the man has gone to Chelsea, another of the worlds biggest clubs, hardly a cause for him to feel like this is some sort of punishment for daring to leave you. Now you are going to kid yourself he wanted to come back cap in hand with you telling him to get lost, lying bullshit artists. You really are shameless cringy fools.

Yes i do consider the echo to be liverpools pr team hence posting this little rant here. I can't stand them, i really can't.

Right it's hot so i'll shut up now and go stick a twister ice lolly up my arse to cool down.
You don’t like them, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.