Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin Samuel spot on again.

The Super League was the main end game for FSG and it failed.

They can't monetise anything more because they won't use their own pockets.

Essentially, they want someone else to give them £4bn and let some other mug stump up the rebuild.

Any proper investor with £4bn would buy United before Liverpool, simply because of the commercial clout.

The Glazers have also let it be known for a couple years they would sell at the right price and yet...
There’s no chance they’re worth £4Bn.

Chelsea went for that as Boehly had to write off the £2Bn debt Abramovich had created for transfers.

New owner to jet into Dipperville later this week :-)

Kim Kim Jong Un GIF - Kim Kim Jong Un North Korea Leader GIFs
Kim Jurg-en ?

I'm going to stick my neck out and make a prediction that the general opinion of the RAWK blowhards will evolve from "I'm walking away from football if we get taken over by an oil state" to "I'll take anyone willing to pump untold billions into the club because Man City have forced us to do it and for the good of football we'll have to accept it, and we're not hypocrites really".
Ah so we'll continue to ruin football whereas the Dippers will be football's salvation. One man's oil is another man's poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.