Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don’t the scousers scream about Leicester’s owners?

They literally sponsor themselves and Thai human rights are worse than in UAE.

Because they don't actually give a fuck about the 'humans rights' side of things, it's purely down to how dominant we are and they virtue signal with the other stuff.

Liverpool have to be the most Bi-polar fans in the World.

All that piss boiling, and Teeth gnashing against us.

And the forums are full of them wanting more Money to compete with little City.

Dirty Arab Oil money preferably.....not tight fisted American owners like who own the Rags (I read that).
We run a self sustaining Ship.And have for a long time.
We are one of the best run Clubs in World Football.Our Academy provides the Club with revenue.

Money alone does not guarantee success.One need look no further than across the Road the last decade.

All this hate towards their owners comes on the back of them spending over £80,000 000 on Nunez.A Star signing on a par with Haaland at the time. Has now become a rough Diamond,one for the future (Dud)

Good luck to ever buys them.

Entitled High maintenance fan base.

Does anyone actually think any of them give a fuck about the 'human rights' aspect of this?

It's literally just down to the fact we have been the most dominant team.

And here it is, here's the hypocrisy in a f*****g nutshell. Funny how this is an acceptable stance when the cult are involved, isn't it? Yet we were supposed to abandon our pride and joy the moment we were taken over.

View attachment 60424
Fuck 'em mate. We know all the mouth-breathers in their support who were gobbing off about us are hypocritical cunts. Not going to deny that I've been triggered at times by their comments in the past but they'll never stop me enjoying supporting City regardless of how well or how badly we're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.