Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown prince of Dubai being whispered, but the cult are cinvincing themselves his money is from tourism and has nothing to do with any oil
His money is all in solidarity payments from Abu Dhabi. For that reason I can't see him or any other royalty from Dubai ever buying a Premier League club, they won't go into direct competition.

The not so fab four needy rawkists cult meet at Son of spions (chief helmet first on left)
mums in to discuss a possible takeover.Well as soon as they'd cashed their gyro's :-)
Others in pic
jred from Harrogate
el nobo from London
terry de giro from Toxteth

All four admitted they've got no self awareness and wanted a rich multi
billionare to take over from fsg :-)

Nerd Party | Know Your Meme600 × 449

Imagine being us? :-)

Last edited:
Has anyone considered yet that this a a case of who blinks first ? I’d say this is very clever from Liverpool, get on the market before the Glazers do, to maybe the last big buy out with someone with serious money ? You can bet without question that the green and gold campaign will reach fever pitch very very soon. Liverpool are actually stealing a march over United here with this , fun and games ahead , Liverpool won’t spend dollar whilst up for sale , by all accounts United need CL football to gain some sort of control , I’d say this is delicious, Liverpool sell and spend shit loads , but at the end of the day it’s how you spend your money , bring it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.